August 23, 2010

[OOTD] Vintage Boyfriend Blazer & Multicolored Skirt


Here's my OOTD today :) I'm wearing a vintage, navy boyfriend blazer, a plain gray v neck shirt, corset type belt, multicolored/ paint splashed patterned skirt & some gladiator sandals thats a tint of brown.

Btw, I recently became active again on CHICTOPIA, so if you have one...add me :) http://chictopia.com/ewwitsnikki

[click photos to enlarge]


Here I have a smoky neutral eye w/ an intense fuchsia lip (Barry M "Shocking")



Btw, I just want to inform you (my lovely readers) that my next giveaway will be a fashion related contest. ^_^ Hope a lot of people will enter/ join this time. This contest will be sponsored by Conversation Pieces

-----------------------------------------
Finally, here's the "What's in my school bag" tag that I did today, FINALLY!

12 comments:

  1. Nikki, you look HOT as always! I am in love with your blazer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!..I love your OOTD.. I love you cute skirt..^_^..

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Susie: Aww...you're too kind! thank you, hun! It's my mom's but I stole it from her. This blazer is madddd vintage hehe! I love it too!

    @Angiepink: Thank you, Angue <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Angiepink: *Angie* lolol! hehe I had a typo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahah..lol..it's ok..^_^..Can't wait for your next post..

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg nikki you're the one girl in the world who can pull off a pink lip THAT bright and make it look so freaking fashionable! i LOVEEEE it!

    those first 2 pictures are so artsy - the lipstick matches your bright skirt well. i'm also pretty obsessed with your wall decorations xD amateur interior design nerd me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Angiepink: Aww I'm glad... I'll be sure to post soon :D

    @Angie: Aww you're just too sweet! thank you! Also, kinda funny how you mentioned ID- interior designing. Cause that was actually my first choice of major.. then I switch to Fashion. hehe! Anyways, me & my mom design & decorate our house lol! I guess I get the good sense of "style" from her? lmaooo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know I've already said it but...I love your lipsticks!
    And you have gorgeous shoes!

    You gave me an idea, and I'll take some photos to my shoe collection to do a post (^_^)


    http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so lovely and stylish! No wonder you're in a fashion major! ^.^

    http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the lipstick!!! you look great doll!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really love the blazer! Really love the photos by the way and your lip! LOVE THAT COLOUR!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. woah.. I don't think I've seen anyone wear that pink and still look so good & natural

    ReplyDelete