August 29, 2010

OOTD ft. Conversation Pieces' Dress + August Favorites & Korean Song


Hey lovelies, here's the dress I got from Conversation Pieces. Please don't forget to enter my "Dress Me Up Contest" the lucky winner will get 1 Conversation Pieces dress of their choice. Anyways, here's my OOTD, today :) I wore this vintage blazer that I found in my mom's closet on top of my Conversation Pieces' dress in Perfect Blush. I also paired the dress & blazer with navy blue tights and my Joey O "stripper heels" (LOL!)




-----------------------------------------------
Also, here are some videos of my August Favorites & my 2nd cover of Lee Eun Mi's "I have a lover/ 애인 있어요.

 

 

8 comments:

  1. Love the outfit! It looks like sailor style which I think is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous as usual..^_^..I love your dress hun..

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty! :) love how everything goes together so well :)

    www.j3nh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @liptontee: thank you so much :)

    @ipeh: Thanks, love

    @Angie: Thank you! your comments are always so sweet!

    @Jenh: Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is an adorable outfit! i really like those colours together. hot pumps :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I like how the blazers covers ur entire dress! Is truly awesome

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have just installed iStripper, and now I can watch the best virtual strippers on my desktop.

    ReplyDelete