August 28, 2010

Florals in Chiffon


Hello there lovelies,
Sorry I haven't posted in a while, school already started & I've been quite busy. Anyways, here's past OOTD that I told you guys that I'd post but never got the chance to. Anyways, here it is & hope you guys like it. I got the dress from http://asoya.com 


[click to enlarge]

WHAT I'M WEARING:
- Leopard print sunglasses from Styles
- Layered gold necklace from Styles
- 2-piece dress from ASOYA.com
- Brown Gladiator sandals from Lulus


This dress is specifically one of my faves just because it's a 2-piece dress. It's has a built in taupe colored shirt  underneath the haltered chiffon dress. It has an elastic band waist which is great for S-M sizes. Btw, this dress is a free size dress which could be a bit of a down side for other women that are larger than a size M. However, it is still very comfortable & I love the simple detailing to it. The bottom half which is the skirt part is already attached to the shirt is actually very soft & flowy. The skirt is layered & gathered chiffon which is the same fabric used for the haltered part of the dress. This dress is pretty cool because people always think that the shirt & the dress are 2 separate pieces, which is not the case because clearly these pieces are together. 

This dress gives you a modern twist of bohemian as well as this laid back, earth loving feel. It's also pretty easy to wear because you just slip this dress on, & voila! The shirt material is pretty stretchy too so if you're someone with a bigger baggage up top, then it should not be much of a problem. Also, underneath the chiffon skirt, there is a black fabric that takes care of the sheer-ness of the skirt. However, just for extra protection, I did wear a pair of black shorts underneath it.

Overall, I love how this piece is yet again, multipurpose as well as very comfortable. I love how you can style it in many different ways. It can be worn with boots, flip flops, some heels or even gladiator sandals. 




FTC: The dress was sent to me by http://asoya.com for review purposes only. I am not affiliated with the company nor am I getting paid to do this review. Everything in this post is a 100% my own honest opinion & is NOT biased just because I received the item for free.

5 comments:

  1. For a girl who is going to school you're still doing an AMAZING job at blogging constantly. {*high 5!}

    I love it! You're so good at blogging. I wish I had as much as you to blog about. I can't think of anything to write about. =( I'm such a blog bum. {*hehe}

    This dress is really cute. I love chiffon. Chiffon tops, chiffon dresses, chiffon for the win. Why are you always so stylish and pretty? Want to donate some of that to me please? =P


    <3s Serena.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a gorgeous dress! I love flowery patterns

    http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! I really love the two piece dress! looking so hot XP

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an adorable dress for sure!!!
    You look amazing in it!!

    I agree it's def. got that Boho // Earth Mama feel to it.
    Which I'm totally digging on!!

    xx
    JordanMayTwigs.
    <3

    www.jordanmaytwigs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I love your couches and the zebra pillows!!

    ReplyDelete