August 6, 2010

Finally a very colorful EOTD + July Favorites


[click to enlarge]
I used the ELF Beauty Book in "Eye Brights Edition" 
-green, for the inner corners of my eyes
-duo chrome teal all over my lids
-dark reddish-plum on my crease
-matte black on my outer v
*I'm wearing Geo Angel Green lenses & Mode 21 lashes in #42

here's my FOTD with bad lighting lol!

---------------------------------------------------------


Also, please don't forget to enter my Snorgtee's giveaway :) You can win a t-shirt of your choice!!!

And lastly, I will be doing more reviews for you guys as well as OOTD's once school starts :) whoo hoo! And.. umm what else? I'll be uploading a couple of "singing" videos on my youtube, so if you guys are subscribed to my channel, you'll be the first ones to see. LMAO!


11 comments:

  1. Wow!!..Gorgeous look..I love it..Love the color combinations..

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous! im always in awe of what you can do with eyeshadow! you should do colorful looks more often! its summer after all ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so adorable when you hit the perfume segment! <33

    Tim bought me P.S. I Love You Spring Fling but I can't get it anymore because they only sold it during the Spring! I'm so sad about that...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous look!

    http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Angie: Thanks love <3

    @Mztoots: Aww you are too king! thank you so much! & I'll try to do more colorful/summery EOTD looks just for you ;) hehe

    @Ha: LOL! thank you hehe! & Oh really? my sister has the spray bottle of that still & the perfume version of the twilight woods one.

    @Becky: thanks, hun <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dang these are hella pigmented for ELF! I love it with those green contacts :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look! I can't believe how pigmented ELF is!

    & lovely contacts and favs!

    http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. your eye make up skills look gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, I really love how u did this look. u are very talented =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have such dolly eyes, hun! So pretty! And yesss--please DO upload more of your singing vids. I really do enjoy watchin' them! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Angie: They are which is super awesome :D & thanks, lovely!

    @~Lisa: Hehe! thank you :)

    @Rebecca: Aww you're too sweet! thanks love! <3

    @Amandita: Aww thank you so much, you're too king :D

    @Glitteryeyesxx: Aww do I really? hehe! I never thought of it like that before, thank you! & I actually have done a few korean covers, I'll be uploading them now :D

    ReplyDelete