July 13, 2010

Sneakpeek at what's new in Mode5


Hi there my lovely readers,
Here's another Mode-5.com update :) Anyways, here's a little sneakpeek of some of the new items that we'll be getting in for our site. These are just a few of what we'll be getting, but if you want to see more, all you have to do is register on http://mode-5.com to receive the full preorder catalog. You don't have to order to receive this catalog. But if you are interested on something then, by preordering you'll save a bunch of $$$, because by doing so, you save around $10-$40. And, that's a lot!

Anyways, here is the teaser post.

"News & Bows"


"Flutterby Jumper"

"L.A. Dress"

What do you guys think? Which one is your fave?

Anyways, if you are interested, register now to receive the full preorder catalog. You'll be able to get a glimps of what Mode-5.com has before we even officially launch it. Also, you'll be able to get your hands on these items for a lot cheaper. So what are you waiting for? Get on the band wagon & register ;)

8 comments:

  1. Ooooh the jumper is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my dear!

    All of the items are so pretty!!! I can't choose!!! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love news and bows! so cute =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first and second dress/jumber! Really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waa~! I love L.A. Dress...well, I like three of them, but L.A. Dress is my favourite

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh i love the first dress! it looks so unique <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them all but my absolute fave is the second outfit! x

    ReplyDelete