July 12, 2010

Saturday OOTD + Partaaay!


Hey girls,
hope you all are doing well! Anyways, so on Saturday, I went to SF for my little niece's 5th birthday. Crazy how time flew by so quick. I remembered her in her diapers and now she's all of a sudden 5 -_-" Insane!!! Anyways, here are some pics from the party ;) But before that, here's my photowhoring self! MUWHAHAHA!

me & my little sis
us, again + little nashy
here's my ootd (this pic was taken via iphone)
another one! (pic taken via iphone)
here's my fotd (pic taken via iphone)
here's my nieces (birthday girl, carissa & ayana)
her mermaid cake
my sis & my other niece, alex in the jumphouse
my cousin, jason & my little brother
my sis & alex again
my niece, ayana! she's posing! hella cute huh?
my niece, alex & my sis
the bday girl! she's so big now! ahh!

Anyways, that's it for now, hope you guys enjoy these pics. ^_^ more product reviews coming up this week & of course more pic-heavy posts! So stay tuned!

MODE-5 HAUTE COUTURE UPDATE:

Also, if I haven't informed you guys yet...
this special code is exclusively for my reader/followers, subscribers & friends only, so feel free to take advantage of it while it lasts.

USE CODE: "NIKKISENTME" AT HTTP://MODE-5.COM TO RECEIVE A WHOPPING 25% OFF DISCOUNT TO YOUR TOTAL PURCHASE. 

(it used to be 15% off, but now it's 25% so feel free to check it out! also, we'll be getting in new shipment within this week or the next few weeks, so definitely stay tuned to that)

12 comments:

  1. I love kids birthday parties your niece is so cute and your makeup looks stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @nicoletta: I do too. It's so fun & laid back, makes me feel like a kid again :) also, thank you for the makeup compliment. Btw, nice name ^_^ my real name is Nicolette. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my..Your gorgeous hun..Admire your style..Cute niece you have there..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh! You're so pretty!

    I am always wondering how you do your rimmed eye make-up... i wanted to do it but every time i do, it just smudges out... =(

    Please feel free to drop by my blog...
    http://angelamhiereslittleheaven.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow that looks fun, and your outfit is soo lovely, sexy shoes you have on!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Angie: thanks love, you're just the sweetest!

    @Angela: thank you! & I'll try to do a tutorial on how I do my eye liner because it seems like everyone is curious on how I do it ^_^

    @Saving Capulet: thanks, girl <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. waa~! I love your outfit!! (Almost all your shoes)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kids grow up so fast, huh?! You looked great!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww your family is so cute :D i love your outfit - it's so chic and your makeup is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Becky: thank you!

    @Lolly: I know what you mean hehe! & thank you

    @Angie: Thanks girl! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. You could be qualified to get a Apple iPhone 7.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Register on EverydayFamily now and you will get stage by stage pregnancy and baby email newsletters, promotions and coupons as well as free baby samples, baby coupons, baby magazines and much more.

    New Members Can Win Free Diapers for a Entire Year!

    ReplyDelete