July 5, 2010

[Review] Geo Super Nudy Grey & Geo Honey Wing


Geo Super Nudy Gray



Comfort: ♥♥♥♥
These particular lenses are very comfortable even for their huge size. I love how my eyes doesn't get too dry when I wear these. Usually, when I wear bigger lenses that are more than 14mm, my eyes reject them, but these are insanely comfortable.

Design/ Color: ♥♥♥♥♥
Since these lenses are in the "Nudy" series, as most of you guys know, most Nudy's have this very pixelated look to them. However, these Super Nudy's have a much thicker black outter rim than the regular Nudy series. The thick outter rim gives it a more dolly feel to it. It also makes your eyes insanely huge! However, if you want a more natural lens, these are not the way to go. But, I must say, I do love these Super Nudy lenses!

Enlargement: ♥♥♥♥♥
So speaking of enlarging the eyes, these are the lenses for you if you have super tiny eyes and you want to look more dolly. Definitely not natural, but I know that there are a lot of people that have this mentality that bigger is better. Well, this is as big as they can get.

Overall: ♥♥♥♥
I love these lenses over all! I have nothing bad to say about them! I love these more than my Nudy Browns, but I wouldn't be wearing these everyday because it's so obvious that it's fake. haha!

Geo Honey Wing



Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♥
These lenses are by far the most comfortable lenses that I own. I love wearing these lenses because it feels as though I'm not even wearing any lenses in my eyes.

Design/ Color: ♥♥♥♥♥
The design is very simplistic and very natural. The outter rim is not black unlike most circle lenses. The outter rim is more of a darker brown. I also love the halo effect that these lenses give, which is absolutely gorgeous on a photo. These are very natural looking especially for people with brown-dark brown eyes, it blends perfectly with your natural eye color.

Enlargement: ♥♥♥♥♥
These lenses are about 14mm so honestly speaking, it doesn't do much when it comes to enlarging anything. Since it's more on the natural side, I do love it, but it won't make your eyes bigger.

Overall: ♥♥♥♥♥
I love love these lenses! I find myself wearing these lenses more than I wear my other ones. These are perfect for everyday natural look. People can't even tell that I'm wearing circle lenses, unless they stare at my eyes for more than 5 mins which is pretty creepy!

WHERE TO GET THESE LENSES:

Asianfashioncity.com sent me these lenses for review purposes only. I am not affiliated with this company, nor am I getting paid to do this review. Everything said in this post is a 100% my own honest opinion. What may work for me, may not work for you, so please use at your own discretion.

10 comments:

  1. the super nudy greys look great! they look like a true grey unlike my ash wing greys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both lens..Looks great on you hun..^_^..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd really love to try circle lenses but they arent as popular here in the Philippines... =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Geo Honey Wing lenses are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nudy Grey looks pretty scary! Lol. but it does enlarge your eyes heaps! I like your lip colour in the last picture :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this contact lenses...I want to have ones myself

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both are gorgeous on you I dont know what one I like best :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the grey lens! Esp paired with the pink lips!! Very very pretty and love how the grey really shows up! I have Angel grey and it's not noticeable at all :( Good for those gals that like natural, but I didn't buy them to look natural haha!

    I just watched a video on ABC news about circle lens, and it pisses me off. They're trying to say they're bad and all, but I think they're just trying to protect the American contact lens company and keep out foreign companies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohh yes i have the super nudy gray too! it's amazing and HUGE!

    ReplyDelete