July 1, 2010

Mode5 Haute Couture (New Summer Arrivals)

I'am loving that tank top dress in gray with hot pink stripes. So elegant yet, totally chic! ;)
[click to enlarge]
Visit us at: http://mode-5.com

Here are some of our new summer garments instock, right now. We will be getting more in the next few weeks or so. :)

Also, please let me know if you guys want to see anything in particular on our site. Please let me know your feedbacks in regards to what you guys want to see more.

1.) Blouses
2.) Shirts
3.) Skirts
4.) Dresses
5.) Pants

Also, don't forget that I have a special code just for my readers/follower! You get 15% off your total purchase if you enter the code "NikkiSentMe" on checkout. Also, take advantage of our free shipping on all orders over $150.

FYI: Mode5 is still a small, growing company compared to other online retailers. However, we, in Mode5 try our best to cater to all of our clientel. We are also in the process of expanding our sizes from Small to also Medium and Large to be able to cater to all different types of women. So if you love Asian fashion, please take the time to visit our site. Who knows, you might see a thing or two that you might like, if not, I'm sure you'll find something new every week or so because we always get new shipment. :)

Thank you for taking the time to read this & hope to see you at Mode-5.com, happy shopping!

4 comments:

  1. I love Blue Band Dress and Fiona Dress..Gorgeous..Thanks for sharing hun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second and firsat dress!


    follow me?
    Lovely Curse
    and check out my second blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pink long tank in the pic want it so bad now hahah thanks :D

    http://makeupagirlsbestfriend.blogspot.com/

    follow me if you get a chance :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaw... love your new banner (just check ur blog).. and u open an online shop too?? great

    ReplyDelete