July 14, 2010

FOTD/EOTD + Eyeliner Tutorial (Requested) + Miracle Skin Transformer


Here's my FOTD & EOTD from last night. It's very simple & neutral but also smoky, which I've been loving lately. Anyways, hope you guys like it.

 Btw, if you're wondering I am not wearing the Geo Angel Brown lenses, I am actually wearing the Pop C Light in Brown. (which looks insanely similar with the Geo Angel Browns)

with flash
no flash
here's my neutral-smoky eye
side view with flash
side view without flash

FOTD:

-------------------------------------------------
Miracle Skin Transformer :

So, if you guys didn't know, Miracle Skin Transformer is actually a new product, so they are giving away free samples at their website so everyone can try it out before it launches. Kind of like a sneak peek or a preview before the full sized item comes out. Anyways, they are offering free samples for everyone to try, and be aware that these samples are a limited time offer and it ends in August. So what are you waiting for, get your free samples now.


Ok, so you're probably wondering, "What is this Miracle Skin Transformer? & What does it do?" Well, it's simple, it HYDRATES, ENHANCES & PROTECTS. It's great because it has SPF20 which is especially great since it's summer and we all want to be outside, playing under the sun, which can be a bit harsh if you're outdoors for a long period of time. The Miracle Skin Transformer has amazing natural ingredients that are good for your skin. Saw Palmetto Extract which soothes and moisturizes the skin, Vitamins K & A that helps diminish dark circles, redness and helps the production of skin building compounds & it also exfoliates and renew the skin.



The Miracle Skin Transformer leaves your face matte and evens out your skin tone. The consistency is like a chocolate moose, i would say, because it almost has that whipped consistency just like a chocolate moose. It's very light and airy and settles on the skin without leaving an oily residue. As for coverage, this reminds me of a light fluffier texture of a BB cream or a tinted moisturizer, it's definitely not a full coverage foundation. 

I actually mix this with my moisturizer and it's like mixing a tinted moisturizer with my actual moisturizer, but with more benefits than just a regular tinted moisturizer. 

Anyways, the full sized Miracle Skin Transformer are available in 4 different shades. (Colorless, Light, Medium & Tan) But, the samples are available in only 2 colors which are Medium & Tan. I received the Medium & Tan shades, and it's very good comparison with my skin tone. Tan, however, is very dark on my skin. So I'm sure Tan will work best for those who have Medium-Dark skin tones. 


Try the Miracle Skin Transformer SPF20 before it launches. Send your request for a FREE travel 5ml size tester. The full sized Miracle Skin Transformer will be available in August 1, 2010 via http://miracleskintrasformer.com  


-----------------------------------------

Eyeliner Video Tutorial:

24 comments:

  1. I love these contacts really thinking of trying them,
    A little nervous though! haha

    lots of love

    http://makeupagirlsbestfriend.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look, very pretty! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good!

    http://arsyparsy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous look hun..very neutral and can wear it during day time.. Ahhh the face shop eyeshadow palette..Hahah..the one that i get you.. I agree with you hun..I also always open my mouth when I apply mascara or do the eyeliner on my eyes..Weird ha..

    ReplyDelete
  5. they do look so similar to the geo lenses but i love the look you did always a nice intense look with you (: suits you so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the link to the free sample! you always line your eyes so well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the tutorial, Nikki!!! ^__^

    BTW, don't the liners smudge? Every time I do rimmed eyes, I get raccoon-eyed at the end of the day... =''(

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Chelsea: I see..well, I've been wearing circle lenses for more than a year now & I actually use them because I'm blind without lenses. I use both lenses & glasses. Anyways, if you want to try it, you should. :)

    @Rachel: Thank you, love <3

    @Arsyparsy: thank you

    @Angie: Thank you, hun! Also, I believe it's the SkinFood palette. hehe! Anyways, I really love that palette. Thnk you again. & LOL! glad to know I'm not alone in this one hehe <3

    @Dirt on the rocks: They do, don't they? and aww youre so sweet. thank you

    @Joyce: No problem :) Hope you get your sample soon. & Thank you so much!

    @Angela: No prob :) Hope it helps & No it doesn't smudge because I use a face & eye primer prior to makeup application & the liners that I use don't really smudge. The revlon colorstay pencil liner is by far the best eye liner I've ever used. It stays put on my water liner for hours on end & the maybelline eye studio that I use for my top lids, well, It's great! :) Try them, if you want ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. I REALLY like those lenses on you! & your eye makeup! Seeeexy~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything said was very logical. But, consider
    this, what if you composed a catchier title? I
    am not suggesting your content isn't solid, however what if you added a post title that grabbed a person's
    attention? I mean "FOTD/EOTD + Eyeliner Tutorial (Requested) + Miracle Skin Transformer"
    is a little vanilla. You ought to look at Yahoo's front page and see how they create news titles to grab viewers interested. You might try adding a video or a related picture or two to get people interested about everything've got
    to say. In my opinion, it could make your website a little bit more interesting.


    Here is my website ... canine that shows

    ReplyDelete
  11. Truly no matter if someone doesn't understand after that its up to other viewers that they will assist, so here it happens.

    Also visit my weblog ... 2006 honda s2000 for sale

    ReplyDelete
  12. What's up friends, how is everything, and what you would like to say regarding this post, in my view its actually awesome in favor of me.

    Also visit my blog post ... kids bedroom furniture

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello there! Quick question that's totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My blog looks weird when viewing from my iphone4. I'm trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to
    correct this issue. If you have any suggestions, please
    share. Many thanks!

    My web blog :: youth baseball players

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think the аdmin of thіs ωeb page iѕ
    rеallу working haгd for his ωeb page, for thе reason that here еνery mаtеrіal іѕ quality based
    іnformation.

    my blog post pizza hut offers

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hmm it looκs likе your blog ate my fiгst comment (it waѕ suрeг lοng) so I gueѕs I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thогoughly
    еnjoying yοur blog. I as well am an аspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any helpful hints for first-time blog writers? I'd
    reallу appгесiate it.


    Loοk at my ωеb-sіte; jml halogen oven bulb

    ReplyDelete
  16. Waу cоol! Sоme extremely valid points!
    I aρpгеciate you ρеnning this article plus thе rest of the site
    is also really good.

    My web blοg ... shark steam cleaner

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great blog you've got here.. It's hаrd tο fіnd
    high-quality writing liκe yours thesе days.
    I sеriouѕlу appreciаte іndiѵiduals likе you!
    Take care!!

    Feel frее to surf to mу ωеb pаge; restaurant vouchers manchester

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello, all the time i usеd tо
    chеck websіtе postѕ heгe eaгly in the brеаk of day, ѕіncе i liκe tο
    gain knоwleԁgе of mοre and more.


    My websіte - Lakeland Steam Mop

    ReplyDelete
  19. Its like уou read my thoughts! Үou ѕеem to grasp so
    muсh approximately this, such аѕ you wrote the e-boоk in it oг somеthing.
    І beliеve that you ѕimply coulԁ
    ԁo with a few % to pressurе the meѕsagе house a lіttle bіt, but inѕtеad of that, thiѕ is
    wonderful blog. A fаntastic read. I will cеrtainly bе
    back.

    Take a look at my web blog - bissell steam mop max

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hеllο, Νeаt ρоst. Thегe's a problem along with your web site in internet explorer, may test this? IE still is the market chief and a big element of folks will pass over your great writing because of this problem.

    Here is my homepage; light n easy steam mop ()

    ReplyDelete
  21. Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this site. It's sіmple, yet effeсtiνe.
    A lot οf timеs it's very hard to get that "perfect balance" between usability and appearance. I must say that you'vе done a eхcellent job with
    thіs. In adԁition, thе blog loaԁs supеr
    quіcκ for me on Firеfоx.
    Ѕupeгb Blog!

    Fееl free tо viѕіt my
    blog; top deep fryers

    ReplyDelete
  22. I likе the helpful information you prοvіde
    in your аrtiсles. I'll bookmark your blog and check again here regularly. I'm quitе
    cеrtain І will learn many neω stuff right
    hегe! Gooԁ luck for the neхt!


    Fеel free to viѕit my wеb ρаge - lash growth products

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thesе aгe genuinely wonderful ideas in
    abоut blogging. You haѵe touсhеd some goοd fаctоrs heгe.
    Anу way keep up ωrinting.

    Alsо vіsit my wеb-site: ѕilver shоes for briԁesmaids ()

    ReplyDelete
  24. І rеally likе what you guys are usuallу up too.
    Тhiѕ sοгt οf clеνеr wоrκ and ехρoѕurе!
    Kеep up the suρeгb works guys I've included you guys to my personal blogroll.

    Feel free to visit my web site: commercial deep fat fryers

    ReplyDelete