July 6, 2010

AA Boho Chic Head Accessory + OOTD + New Mode5 Blog


Hey lovelies,
How are you guys all doing? hope all of you beautifuls are doing well :) Anyways, here is an old "rope" thingy for your head. Idk what it's called exactly but I do know it's for your head. It reminds me of hippies haha! I actually got this a few years ago from American Apparel in LA. 

lately, I've been loving the neutral eye makeup. So here I just use my Estee Laudere duo in Smokey Pink? I used the taupe color e/s all over my lid, then used my Sephora duo e/s in N5, I used the dark brown on my crease and a matte black e/s on my outer v


What do you guys think? Do you think you'll rock something like this, this season?

Also, here is another "Photoshoot" I had after church last Sunday. Idk what to call this particular outfit, but it's very simplistic and in a way modernized with a hint of an edge (i guess?)




I love wearing a plain v-neck shirts because it goes well with everything. Like they say in fashion, if you're wearing a printed top, tone it down on the bottom and vice versa. So since I'm wearing these pants that have a checkerboard print, I decided to tone it down on the top by just wearing a plain white v-neck shirt.
---------------------------------

Also, I did my first fashion blog on Mode-5 about Summer Fashion and Beauty Tips, so CLICK HERE to read more about it. Also, it'd be so nice if you guys can give me your feedbacks regarding this blog. That way, I can better myself when it comes to writing about fashion, etc. All types of opinions, criticism, suggestions, comments and request will be very much appreciated. Thank you!!!

Here's a little sneak peak of my new blog


16 comments:

  1. Good job with your makeup.
    & I love that outfit.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. your makeup looks great! you can't even tell you have any on.

    I tagged you! http://makeupbykim-porter.com/2010/07/8-questions-tag/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great makeup nikki :D i don't know how you get your shadowed effect to look so good on camera. i love how you used the boho headband thing too :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Becky: thanks girl! xoxo

    @Kim: Aww really? thank you, I'm glad it looks that way hehe! Also, thanks for the tag, I'll be sure to do them soon ^^

    @Angie: Thanks, Angie and what do you mean by shadowed effect? hehe! also, thank youuuuuuu!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous look..You always look beautiful hun no matter what e/s your used..I love your outfit..^_^..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the headband on you! You are too cute Nikki :P & I am loving your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love ur shoes. Shocks, its way too sexy just like the one using it. Hehe. You really know how to make a shadow effect of your eye shadow huh? Ur really an expert, hands down!

    ReplyDelete
  8. anyway, I visited the site and the outline's fine. You have to really work on your grammar a little bit. But all in all, the post is pretty informative and chic as well. Another work of art! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl, you can pull off any look! <3 lovin the boho feel :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. are those heeled oxfords ? haha..

    super cute !! i loveeeee <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am in love with your outfit! The glasses top it off perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  12. i lol'd at the person saying that you need to work on your grammar; when her post is grammatically incorrect, too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm going to have to agree with Jae Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I totally agree about the white v necks, they are just so easy to accessorize and go with eveything! =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. love ur make up here ^^ so simple and beautiful ^^
    and great photos :D

    ReplyDelete