June 10, 2010

[Video] Me & Little Sister + Cover of Bedrock = Crazyness




Just watched "The Book of Eli" & "Dear John" I must say, I love both. Although, I didn't quite get The Book Of Eli since I wasn't paying much attention to it, but I was shocked towards the end to find out that he was blind. 0_0" Crazy! anwyays, as for the movie, Dear John.... typical chick flick. Lots of water works especially if you can relate. Like I said on my previous tweet, "thank goodness I'm only 332 miles away from my BF, at least I know where exactly he is & he's safe"

I'm such a sucker for chick flicks like this ;) I think Channing Tatum has a hot body, his face is mediocre & his voice is mehhhh. And that girl, I saw her in the movie "Letters to Juliet" Haha! quite funny how both movies that she was recently in had something to do with letters. haha!

So, What are some of your favorite chick flicks?
xoxo

9 comments:

  1. On the way downloading "dear john movie".. ^_^..Both of you reminds me of what I used to do with my sister..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Nikki! Great voice. :) It reminded me about http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8v2HRLs84Q

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome voice! I watched bounty hunter last night hmmmm wasnt that good. have you seen it? I loved Book of Eli but i was the same got distraced easily and dear john made me cry aha. Keep in touch KimboxKimboxKimbox

    ReplyDelete
  4. you and your sister look so similar :) great job~

    i'm a sucker for the notebook but i found it more sad than aww. i bawl during every sad movie. give me a dog movie and i will drown myself in my own tears. first time i watched air bud? o.m.g xD

    i don't think i've seen any good chick flicks recently. my friends and i went to see valentines day together and it was all right, nothing too amazing.

    watch "secret" - features jay chou and he melts your heart with his piano skills :) good movie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol you just ruined book of eli for everyone who hasn't seen it! nice vid =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 니키야!<3

    친구 너무 보고십다!! :( Ahh my nieces have been keeping me sitho busy!! It's either babysitting them or running errands or taking care of stupid household chores! :( And then when I have free time, I'm usually super beat and tired, so I end up sleeping or napping instead of reading & posting blogs & tweeting! I miss my online life! ;_;

    Anyway, you are so cute in your cover! :P I love all your facial expressions, ma! And your voice is always win ;) Your sister looks super cute with her hat, too! Stylish! Tell her that! ;D

    Ooh, Book of Eli & Dear John are both movies that I haven't seen but want to watch! I'm a sucker for chick flicks too! I mean, who isn't?! haha I think some of my fav. chick flicks are 50 First Dates, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, The Notebook, and one of my FAV. is Down With Love (starring Renee Zellwegger) If you haven't seen Down With Love, you MUST watch it, Nikki!! I LOVE that movie bc it's just so cute & clever! :D

    ♥ caroline
    ♥ caroline

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey there I just nominated you for an " I love your blog award" check it out =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wanted to let you know I nominated you for a blog award. You can check it out at
    http://princessghee.blogspot.com
    xoxo jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute. i had a mixed feeling about Dear John, but overall the story was alright. cute outfit in your last post! love the makeup!
    xxjess

    ReplyDelete