June 28, 2010

Video Heavy + I got a hair cut...again


Shoe Collection (Part 1)
requested by: Megadad888


OOTD
Ahh, it's uber hot outside today, feels like my skin burns every time I go outdoors =_=" Gahh! I despise summer =/




New Hair!!!
So I just came back home from the salon! And, can you believe it guys...? I actually, got my hair professionally cut for the first time after 4 years. Ahh, insane (and if you're wondering, yes! I have been cutting my hair for the last 4 years, maybe even longer but my last professional hair cut prior to this one was 4 years ago & they fucked it up) So you gets now?

Anyways, this hair cut is an Asymmetrical & A-line cut. I really like it because it's pretty unique. I know there are a billion girls with A-lines, but I didn't wanna have everyone else's hair cut, so I decided to cut on side shorter than the other. MWHAHAHA! What do you guys think? YAY or NAY?



Here are some pics!








19 comments:

  1. pretty pretty pretty :) You look fab, you really suit short hair/.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice, they did a good job making a clean line in the back :) I think this hair cut suits you the most.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaa i didn't know you had a tattoo :) i think that cut is BOMB ! i got a cut kind of like that once, super angled bob with one side longer than the other and i loved it. now i'm painfully growing out my hair x_x i really miss short hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your dress & your new hair! It looks amazing on you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look pretty with you new hair cut..awww..I love your dress.. Cute..^_^..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the hair..looks so chic and fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nikki you're so cute and you have the best style! i looove your new haircut, it's so edgy and cool! totally suits you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! That looks really good on you :)!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it!!!!!
    I really need a hair cut haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh! me too! im also planning to get a haircut soon...!!! Nice haircut, nikki!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'm liking the A-line cut on you more than just the original bob! <3333

    ReplyDelete
  12. oooh i'm liking these pics A LOT!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sooo pretty! You look gorgeous.. The new hair looks stunning on you! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE the cut! It's awesome, I always love asymmetrical cuts but it looks so adorable on u [: frames ur face perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your new hair cut! You look so pretty ^^
    And I really really love your shoe collection, I want a collection like that! haha
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Soooo pretty! The hair looks fabulous, and you have so many awesome shoes!!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous nikki! <3 <3 your new hair rocks!

    ReplyDelete