June 14, 2010

[Review] Model 21 Eyelashes (10 pairs)


Hey lovlies, so I wanted to blog before I leave for LA :) Anyways, I'll be bringing my laptop so I'll be able to check out & read your comments & blogs, However, I won't be able to post any new blogs until I get back which is Friday. So maybe before this week ends. I'll be posting tons of pics ^-^ whoo hoo! But yeah, hope you all are having a wonderful summer so far. Remember to keep hydrated!!!

Also, I'll be active on twitter & for those who know my number, feel free to text or email. I'll miss you all & I'll see you guys soon. hehe!

xoxo

Now, on to the video...


Pictures ^-^







These items were sent to me by http://model21eyelashes.com  for review purposes only. I'am NOT getting paid to alter my opinions in this review. Everything that is said is a 100%, my own honest opinion. What may work for me, may not work for you, so please use/ purchase at your own discretion.

14 comments:

  1. Oooh, I like those lashes! You're so lucky to be going to LA!! I wish I could be in California for the Hollywood Bowl! T____T Hahahha Have fun! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lashes all look so adorable!!!

    Gosh, I hope they are also popular here in the Philippines!!! I wore falsies a few times before... and I have to say, I miss wearing them!!! ^__^

    Take care and have fun in LA!!! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those lashes!
    Have fun in LA :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks really pretty! have fun in LA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wahhh..fake eye lashes..gorgeous.. Have fun during your trip to LA hun.. Take care and be safe..=)..

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lashes look really good!:D

    Happy Monday and have a safe trip!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the lashes!

    Cool review... Have a great time in LA

    http://makeupbykim-porter.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow wow wow ^^, your falses eyelashes are so beautifull ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. looove eyelashes cant ever get enough of them =)) great vid/post. These lashes look like really good quality and super cheap too might have to try =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooo... i like the #21 lashes. might have to get myself some. :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. those lashes are interesting. but i haven't wore any of it. But cuz of this post, I might. lol.


    be safe nikki. God bless..

    ReplyDelete
  12. 10 pairs of Fake Eyelashes at $4.90 with free postage.
    Visit: www.mysexycookie.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Seductive eyes start with the lashes...Many thanks to Revitalash for giving me great looking lashes. Goodbye for my falselashes...

    ReplyDelete
  14. for lash growth revitalash for me really works and i am so contented with the results done to my eyebrow and lashes...so nice effect.

    ReplyDelete