June 7, 2010

[Review] Graftobian Makeup


EXTERIOR OF THE PALETTE: 5/5
The casing is very durable! It's not as thin as other plastic cases. this one is actually pretty sturdy & thick, which you know will hold the eye shadow pans in place. Also, the pans don't pop out
INTERIOR OF THE PALETTE: 5/5
(Top; L-R: Purple Power, Fushia Fevor, Blue Power, Blue Agua. Bottom; L-R: Red Crimson, Orange Geuse, Yellow Ray, Green Flash)

The inside of this palette looks very appealing to the eyes. The eye shadows look very vibrant & definitely catches your attention right away. I love the full-size mirror inside this palette, which is as big as the lid itself.
SWATCHES ON FINGERS: 5/5
Looks very pigmented once swatched on fingers, but once swatched on skin or lids, it takes quite a few times to make the color pop, even with a base underneath it.
SWATCHES ON ARM (no base): 3/5
Only the bottom half is pigmented. The top half took quite a few times to swatch to make the color really appear on my skin. I didn't expect that the purple one wouldn't show as much as the other eye shadow colors. I love the bottom half, mainly because they glided on so smoothly & I didn't have to keep going back and forth to swatch them to make the color stand out.

A LOOK, USING THIS PALETTE
Sunset Inspired Eyes

I used the Red Crimson, Orange Geuse and the Yellow Ray eye shadows

FINAL VERDICT: 4/5
Overall, I do love this product. I love the gorgeous colors from this palette, it's just that I wish most of them were as good as the rest of them. I do love the packaging a lot and the colors are very buildable (if you're patient) Anyways, this palette is good for making fun, creative looks. Love the colors!


STYLE/DESIGN: 5/5
STRUCTURE: 3/5
BRISTLES: 4/5

This brush looks very sleek! I love it! However, the ferrule, is a bit flimsy. I feel as though, the bristles are just going fall off from it. (but so far, it's all still intact) I did have quite a few fallout from this brush and sometimes find a few of the bristles on my face. 

This brush, although it's not as dense as I would want it to be, it's still pretty good & absolutely perfect for applying loose powder on your face. The bristles are soft, so that makes up for the flimsy ferrule. (i guess?) 


STYLE/DESIGN: 5/5
STRUCTURE: 5/5
BRISTLES: 5/5

I absolutely love this brush, it's amazing! It's structured very well and the bristles are very well packed which is great to pick up color. This brush is perfect for putting your eye shadows on your lower lash line. Since the brush is dense, the eye shadows stick to it very well. It's a great size to line your upper/ lower lash lines.



The following products were sent to me by http://graftobian.com for review purposes only. I'am in no way affiliated with this company. Everything that is said in this post is purely my own honest opinion

14 comments:

  1. wow gorgeous sunset look! Those shadows look great! I hate that in palettes, some shadows pigmentation are better than others..oh well. At least it's build able! thx for sharing (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Loren: thanks dear <3 and I know what you mean! Absolutely agree! Dont you just wish all of them were just as good as the rest? hehe! & you're welcome xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oohhh those are such vibrant colors. Love the look you made too. Very bold & very pretty :]

    You've been able to review such awesome products lately! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ange: Thank you so much, Ange! And, yeah I know. I've been very blessed to be able to review all these great products & to be able to share it with you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!..The eye shadow colours very pigmented..I love it.. Wish to own that palette..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg, they're so pigemented O___O Super pretty!!!!!~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty. The colors are nice too. Do you have any other graftobian products? I meant to pick up another foundaton palette at The Makeup Show since they were $50

    http://makeupbykim-porter.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, those are some gorgeous colors and I love how you mentioned the case. It looks VERY durable. And your eye look is gorgeous as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the look you did! I wish the palette colors all had good pigmentation.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful sunset look!
    Thanks for this review, seems a bit disappointing that they're not ALL really pigmented. That would probably stop me from purchasing this.
    I do love Graftobian foundations though, they're pretty much the only foundations I use on my clients!
    I like that pointed eyeliner brush too, might have to get my hands on that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i had immediately decided to order the palette until i saw the pigmentation of the top row of colors. VERY disapointing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the sunset look! The colours are super pigmented, looks amazing! =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want this palette!! haha xD The colors are just WOW! So vibrant, lively, and just all-around amazing when in the pan! I would expect the top row to be just as equally pigmented, too! It's a pity that it's not! =/ Nonetheless, those are such beautiful shadow colors & I love the look you did!!<3 GORGEOUS! Do me! Do me!! (I mean my makeup, of course) ahahahah I'm lame loll

    ♥ caroline

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty sunset look! I'd love to have a palette like this, the colours look so pigmented :)

    ReplyDelete