June 7, 2010

Random Photos


Neo Cosmo Glamour Blue

My bangs are seriously growing so fast -_-" I cut them every 2 weeks haha! Oh, and like the fedora? i got it for my sister lmao!

This is my little sister, I did her makeup just for fun ;)

This is my green "hulk" face with my Mint Julep mask on. mwhaha! Gotta love this mask! Who else does?

PS. DONT MIND THE SILLY HAIR, I JUST WOKE UP IN THE PIC. LOL


SAME PIC AS THE 1ST PIC. mwhaha!

Anyways, how's everyone's week going so far? as for me, I've been out of school for a summer break but I've been extremely busy =/ blahh! lots of work to do, plus my cousins from the Philippines are going to be here till July. hehe! Anyways, gonna be in LA next week! WHOO HOO! 

Anyone wanna do a MEET & GREET?

Holla!

Stay pretty my lovelies! Also, don't forget to enter my giveaway if you haven't yet ;)

Love you guys muchos xoxo

19 comments:

  1. i like your eotd :) your makeup look on your sister looks fantastic! i like it a lot better than last times xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice eye lashes and hair . u looks cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! I love your EOTD..Gorgeous.. Your sister look beautiful..Both look beautiful..^_^..

    Miss reading your blog and I'm back!!..=)..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your EOTD & your sister's makeup! So summer-ish :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, gorgeous. I love all of the contacts that you get to review, they make your eyes look amazing. And I love the Mint Julep mask as well, I'm getting ready to post my review on it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'll be in LA during the week of 6/22-6/26

    wanna meet up ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and your sister are so gorgeous!! She looks like you hahhahaa i love the make up :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! I love your amazings makeups!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always have great eye makeup (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. My oh my-- the Neo Glamour and Beaucon Shimmer series really DO look similar. And I've got to try that mask-- I keep hearing about it everywhere. <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. we keep missing each other! :[ I'll be in LA the week AFTER you. BOO! I think I might have already told you that on Twitter though... I can't remember ahhaa

    ReplyDelete
  12. u preety as always =)
    ur sis look like you! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE, LOVE those blue contacts! I must get them ;) I love the makeup in that pic too btw!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL love your halk face. that's too cute of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. oOoOOo! You did an awesome job with your sister's makeup! I likey!! It reminds me of the colors of a sunset at the beginning, when the horizon is just basking in hues of oranges, yellows, and a tinge of pink! ^_^ hehe

    Mint Julep mask!! I've been wanting to try that since forever (last year haha) ever since I've read and heard about it, but I just never had the chance to pick one up to try out for myself first xD How do you like it? Lol @ the hair! sexy ;D

    OooOo! Nikki in So.Cal! If I can get a ride from my bf or borrow my mom's car then maybe i can see you!

    ♥ caroline

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look super hot in the green mask. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous!

    you go to berkeley?

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the mint Julep mask lol I had it on like 10 minutes ago...For some odd reason I've been breaking out quite a bit lately I think it's because of what I'm eating and not drinking enough water...I hates it very much P.S. I love the hair :)!

    ReplyDelete