June 24, 2010

Mode 5 Haute Couture


 ♥ Hey there my lovely bloggers
Hope you all are having a wonderful summer. Hope you are all staying well hydrated because I know how crazy the weather is getting. Well, at least on my end, here in California =/ I don't know about you guys, but I'm not such a huge fan of summer. Hehe! Call me crazy but summer makes me feel icky & gross at times, mainly the crazy sweating and the stickyness. LOL! The heat also gives me a bad bad head ache, which sucks ass.

Anyways, aside from summer and all my crazy vents to you guys, I am here to talk to you guys about MODE 5 HAUTE COUTURE If you guys haven't read my tweets about getting an internship with them, well now you know :) I am now the new member of the Mode-5 Haute Couture team. I am in charge of the "Fashionista" section of the site, being the new Miss Fashionista. Blogging about new fashion trends, DIY tutorials and of course, makeup and beauty tips.

To read about my introductory blog with the site, please CLICK HERE and stay tuned with my weekly blogs and updates about everything that involves fashion. And of course, I'll still be very well active here on blogger to keep you guys updated with everything else that I normally update you guys. With reviews, rants, videos, and loads and loads of makeup, beauty and fashion posts.

Anyways, here's a semi-brief intro about the site.

It is just like your any other, ordinary Asian online clothing store. However, what makes Mode-5.com incredibly different is that, although they don't have a huge selection of clothing, the style and designs are absolutely gorgeous. Most of the stuff that we have on the store are very well made unlike most Asian online clothing stores. (and I'm not just saying this because I work for them) I'm saying this because I have personally tried and worn their clothing. (*see the photo on the bottom left)


Mode-5.com caters to petite sized people, which is amazing, because it is so hard to find good quality clothing for people who have a smaller frame like me. Most clothing fit sizes 00 to 3. 

 

 


Mode-5.com has a variety of clothing, from cute, sexy, office to high street wear fashion, which is amazing for people who are looking for a one-stop shop online store.

Although we are still expanding, most of our clothing are very affordable, plus the quality really does suffice. Most of our clothing are imported from Korea, Hong-Kong and all over Asia. We also try our best to be able to cater to all of your fashion needs. I can say that our customer service is one of the best, especially having Saadia behind it all. She is one of the sweetest ladies you'll ever meet.

Anyways,  please visit the site and show your support by reading my blogs under the Fashionista section and by voting on the poll on the ride side corner of the site. We would love to hear your feedbacks as well regarding our clothing, our site & our service.

Lastly, I would like you let you guys know that if any of you are interested on anything on our site, we are giving my readers/ followers a 15% off discount with your order. Just enter the code "NikkiSentMe" at the checkout ^_^

Please leave any questions, concerns, suggestions and anything else that you might want to comment about at the comment section down below :)

xoxo,
Nikki

19 comments:

  1. I love that pink color on the dress:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with this new job! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! The intership with them sounds awesome :)
    Very nice outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tennis balls, wiffle balls, ping pong balls, and golf balls can also be used.
    Real game, real people, real thrill and of course real money; is all about online gaming,
    the perfect place to fulfill your desire to be a multi millionaire.
    The player guides Phen through 10 levels of dungeon gameplay,
    finding a whole host of weapons and other items as well.


    Look into my site: gratis spiele spielen

    ReplyDelete
  5. While it is one thing to have a social media profile on an
    online community like Deviant - ART, it is a whole other thing
    entirely to have fitted it with an effective SEO strategy.
    Spend some time to design a good-looking 404 page, site offline page, etc.
    The more doors you have the more chances of people finding it.
    SEO (search engine optimization) and keyword density are terms that scare many a writer who want to write for the internet.

    SEO must be implemented by following a step by
    step process. This is the best part to ensure complete uniqueness to each of the websites.
    The tips are as follows:-. This means that they follow only the steps
    given to them by Google and other major search engines.
    Configure You - Tube settings by changing the default settings to your preferred and secure preferences.

    What are the advantages of article submission.
    Use SEM experts to recognize duplicate content
    as part of your website, and act immediately to have it
    settled. Still hanging on. Let us assume that at this point you have 6 keywords.
    An SEO strategy should combine a number of elements that work together to get results for you.
    For this reason, having mentions from these sites have increasingly become a more
    valuable asset for your internet marketing. It has been designed especially
    for business purposes and it holds biggest importance for
    your B2B online marketing strategy. With most visitors noting
    the first 3-5 web links of the first page, further sustained SEO efforts bring the company web link
    to that web positioning high up as much as possible.
    SEO is becoming the most rewarding career nowadays.
    A good web solutions company will always provide you realistic time frame for the results to show up.

    ============ More at: Comment "Smartly" & Increase Page Views: Writing Essentials 8.


    Also visit my weblog - www.elamit.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. What I diԁn't know was how I would get all of what I wanted in just six hours. Also, by having a radio internship in your resume, there is a better chance for you to become a DJ when you apply for a job in any radio station in the nation. Proffering multifarious benefits to the advertisers, it is a quintessential resort for companies big or small.

    My web-site :: Suggested Webpage

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spot on with this write-up, I absolutely believe that this web site needs far more
    attention. I'll probably be back again to read through more, thanks for the advice!

    Stop by my web-site :: omerta city of gangsters game key

    ReplyDelete
  8. Obviously, you'll be able to go to sites as You - Tube at which you might locate lots of funny vids. (Check out the article: What's Reallу Οut Thеre in the Nіght Skу to sее how ѕome celestіаl obϳесts apρеar аt ԁiffеrent EM frеquencies.
    Thiѕ not only alloωs listenеrѕ to listen tο thеir
    favoritе ΜP3 files along with theіr SIRIUS radio; іt alѕо lets them ԁigitallу rеcord thеіr favorite
    rаdіo songs for instant ρlaуbасk.


    mу hοmeрage: visit the following webpage

    ReplyDelete
  9. Аlthough you can't go back to any songs, you can skip songs, mark them as ones you like or dislike, and browse the names, bands, and CD the song is on of all the songs that have played already. Yet another way to construct a device to harness energy from radio waves is using an antenna, connected to a series of diodes and a capacitor bank that is earthed. Additionally, some new attributes make it even easier to make radio buttons do exactly what you want them to do.

    Also visit my homepage :: spiele spielen kostenlos

    ReplyDelete
  10. It can, however, be pre-ordered, as its release date is in the near future.

    There is an opportunity for parents to offset the teacher: pupil ratio through practice at home.
    Still, Lich King is not devoid of its flaws. As a rule of thumb, if an app has been successful in i - OS
    or Android format, it is likely to also be found on Windows Marketplace.

    Many consumers worry about their security when making purchases over the internet.
    For an in depth guide to the E8400 chip, I highly recommend reading
    this article: Final Thoughts on the Intel E8400. Of course, many people looking to boost their bone health choose to supplement their diets.
    Nevertheless, we're now moving on and talking about the top Xbox 360 games for 2012. The players have to buy the weapons to use from the available shops and weapon stores. For people from non technical background these things look like rocket science.

    Here is my web blog datingfreeonlinesite.com
    my site > http://debian.fmi.uni-sofia.bg

    ReplyDelete
  11. What I dіdn't know was how I would get all of what I wanted in just six hours. The line comes off the boat automatically once it hits a fish, which means that the user can catch a fish of virtually any size. A MOBILE APP GIVES THE STATION A DIRECT MARKETING CHANNEL TO COMMUNICATE WITH THEIR LISTENERS.

    Also visit my web page - spiele spielen kostenlos

    ReplyDelete
  12. I leave a leave a response each time I like a
    post on a site or if I have something to contribute to
    the discussion. Usually it is triggered by the fire
    displayed in the post I looked at. And on this post "Mode 5 Haute Couture".
    I was actually moved enough to post a thought ;) I
    do have 2 questions for you if it's okay. Could it be just me or do a few of these remarks look like coming from brain dead people? :-P And, if you are writing at other sites, I would like to keep up with you. Would you list the complete urls of all your shared sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

    Feel free to surf to my web page :: kostenlos spielen ohne anmeldung
    Also see my site > youtube videos downloaden

    ReplyDelete
  13. These five free basketball game apps for the i - Phone will surely help you
    get your game on. If you want to enjoy the game thoroughly
    then you need to get on board of a reliable online bingo site to get the maximum
    enjoyment as well as benefit of the game. You'll have to keep the phone close (on the bed or in an armband) for the app to work.

    Also visit my blog post gratis spiele spielen

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are not empty words which are uttered by a disciple of Jesus who anyone would anticipate
    to say such as this. Her first movie was Holiday in the Sun in the
    year 2001, Help in the year 2004. You can in fact lend your
    ears to varied musical programs on rock music, jazz, country music and
    many more.

    my page :: 1

    ReplyDelete
  15. Next, add other Gold accounts to your Family Pack and gain an extra month of subscription for the whole family
    for every two months on each Gold account you add, up
    to 36 months. Actually, feeling your emotions and dealing
    with them as they rise to the surface will help you to become emotionally healthy and thus
    avoid repeating your childhood when you do begin to have your own family.
    's son Lester joined the company and in the 1940s, with the Union Pacific Railroad looking for top quality food to serve on its trains, it became their largest customer.

    Also visit my homepage ... Arppe.Fi

    ReplyDelete
  16. Let's think of words that sound dirty but really aren't.
    While having a passion for playing games is important, getting a rewarding career in
    game design will require students to be a cut above the competition.
    It is recommended that the golfers select those putters with which the golfers feel good and works
    well with their gaming pattern.

    Also visit my webpage :: http://www.spielespielen24.de

    ReplyDelete
  17. What's up it's me, I am also visiting this web site regularly,
    this site is actually pleasant and the users are really sharing good thoughts.


    my website ... gitesfrankrijk.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful article! We will be linking to this particularly great article
    on our site. Keep up the good writing.

    Have a look at my page luxe vakantie

    ReplyDelete
  19. An outstanding share! I've just forwarded this onto a coworker who has been doing a little homework on this. And he in fact bought me dinner because I stumbled upon it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending time to discuss this topic here on your website.

    My web blog; vakantiehuizen frankrijk huren ()

    ReplyDelete