June 3, 2010

May Favorites Video + It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer Review


May 2010 Product Favorites


------------------------------------------------------------------
[Review] It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer



0.28fl. oz (8.0g)
$24.00


Full Coverage Waterproof Concealer with Collagen and Vitamins C&K. Available in 4 Shades: Light, Neutral Medium, Tan and Deep*Note: 70% of skin tones fall into the Neutral Medium shade

I got it in TAN




Description: Working hand in hand with the leading plastic surgeons in Brazil, It Cosmetics introduces Bye Bye Under Eye, a full coverage, highly pigmented concealer utilizing truly innovative technology and ingredients – giving women the power to finally say “bye bye” to those stubborn under-eye issues!

Bye Bye Under Eye offers a waterproof, yet moisturizing formula that will stay put no matter what.The truly innovative formula contains high concentrations of Vitamins K, A, C, E and Collagen - clinically proven to reduce under eye puffiness and discoloration while strengthening the delicate skin of the under eye area.

e patients highly pigment coverage is important – but more than that, they desire a moisturizing formula that won’t cling to fine lines and wrinkles and also contains skin loving and healing ingredients. Out of these needs and refinements, and after over a year of development to get it just right, Bye Bye Under Eye was born.
 


“This formula is so highly pigmented that just a little goes a long way. Simply use a small pea-sized amount and with your finger (or a concealer brush) gently pat under and around your eye,” says Jamie Kern, creator of It Cosmetics.“Using your pinky finger, pat a bit of concealer into the small indents along each upper side of the nose, between your bridge and the inner corner of your eyes. The skin in this area thins as we age and appears more blue, like a dark under eye circle. Concealing this area as well will make you appear instantly healthier and more youthful.”

Additionally, the ultra-fine and creamy formula won’t cling to fine lines and wrinkles thereby not making them more visible as some concealers do.Bye Bye Under Eye is great for all skin tones and comes in four shades; light, neutral mediumtan and deep.




Before 
During

After

---------------------------------------------------------

I use this much of product for my under eye. (actually, this is a bit more than I usually use)

a pea-size amount goes a long way (trust me)

this is how it blends (my hards are darker than my face. it blend in very well though)

My Verdict: This under eye concealer is by far the best I've ever used thus far. I love it's thick consistency, however it is not that hard to blend. Also, it is very buildable. I love the amazing full coverage it gives me. It's also waterproof, which makes this product even better. No need to reapply throughout the day. As you guys can see with my Before & After photos, this concealer absolutely concealed my dark under eye circles. Even though, my case isn't as bad as others, it still worked miracles. Another thing I love about this product is that you don't need to use a whole lot to conceal those "panda eyes." Not even a pea-size is necessary, maybe only even half a pea size? I'm serious, no lie! Even my little sister who has darker circles than me, used this & absolutely fell in love with it. I feel like this tube is going to last me for a few years :) And for only $24, I mean, it is a bit on the pricier side, but it'll last you for years which will make you and your wallet happier in the long run. I'm not just saying good things about this product because it was sent to me for free. You guys should know that I'm 100% honest when it comes to my reviews & I won't swear by anything unless I completely and absolutely believe in it. Anyways, if you're someone with a bad case of dark circles, bags or discoloration, here's a concealer that you might want to try or reconsider :D


This product was sent to me by http://itcosmetics.com for free for review purposes only. However, it did not alter my opinions. I'am not affiliated nor was I paid to do this review. Everything in this post was purely a 100% of my own honest opinion. Please use this product at your own discretion. What might work for me, may not work for you.


10 comments:

  1. i love your eyes !! they're so pretty !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow the concealer looks very promising :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. with regards to the results in you, i think it's quite effective. but as you said on the bottom of the post, it may not be applicable to everybody. and its quite expensive, though. but for free? who wouldn't want to have such a lovely product, huh? kidding..

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, thank you so much nikki for letting me know. I was searching for the right concealer for my dark eye circle T_T. I definitely will enter your new giveaway tomorrow. Thank you ^^

    XOXO Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, it works really well! Nikki, I want your eyes! So nice & round!

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty awesome stuff! i can't live without concealer! if i have to choose one thing to bring, that would be it!
    xxjess

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I'll take a look and maybe I'll buy the concealer.

    See you! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. that concealer looks very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omgosh, this is what I've been looking for! So happy you reviewed it. Adding to my list of make-up to buy :-)

    ReplyDelete