June 19, 2010

LA Trip Haul [Pics & Vid] + Happy 11 Months


Here's my haul video & below it are the pictures of the items me & my bf have purchased.









Anyways, the Fashion District was pretty cool over all, even though it's a bit hot since it's outdoors. Anyways, its pretty ghetto but pretty cool experience nonetheless. :D

Have any of you been to LA's "Fashion District?" if so, what have you guys purchased? & If not, do check it out whenever you're in LA ^-^

Planning on going back & shopping for more, hopefully. lmao!


PS. HAPPY 11 MONTHS, BABE!
one more month & we're 1 year old...ahh, seems like we've been together forever though. anyways, i love you & as you might already know...i'll continue loving you just as much, if not more, everyday, for the rest of our lives. thank you for being my best friend, my boyfriend, my soulmate, my motivation & inspiration. i love you

7 comments:

  1. HAHA I've been to the fashion district. I bought sunglasses, and a hot dog. lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never shop in that area but I've always wanted to!

    Happy anni to you and your boo and more to come! =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!.. I love your new handbag..Ahh nyx goodies..^_^..

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh congrats!!

    and NYYYYYYXXX!!!! i love nyx!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing haul! I'd love to go to LA. Maybe some day I'll be able to go...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg, I haven't gone to the Fashion District in so long! :( They've got awesome little trinkets for cheap prices! I remember my sister & I bought real baby turtles there, LOL. They also had lizards! Weird, I know >____< They were so cute though!

    I love your Reds shirt! =)

    ReplyDelete