June 30, 2010

Hair Photowhoring Day + Sis Makeover + Etude House Review


My hair reminds me of that "Narsha" look that I did last month, I think. haha!
Anyways, sorry for the massive photos of me in this blog. MWHAHA!
just felt like photowhoring today! yeee~!!!

I know I look underage in these photos, but do not be fooled as I am a Halmuni (grandma) as my BF would call me. LMAOOO! I'm turning 23 soon >.<

Here's my little sis in her post St. Patricks Day get up. lmaoo!
I decided to do another makeover with her. MWHAHA! I love having a little sister to play with lol!






------------------------------------------------

ETUDE HOUSE REVIEW

Btw, thanks for those who have entered my MEGA GIVEAWAY! I will have the winners by the end of this week :) Look forward to another giveaway once I hit 600 ^_^ Excited much?


17 comments:

  1. aww your sis looks good in green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hairstyle makes you look younger! I couldn't tell that you are 23!
    yea, having a sister is really cool XD
    I just followed your blog. =) anyway, what is your race? I'm thinking somewhere along south east asia..or I might be wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sister look cute..=).. I love all your camwhore..^_^..Super cute..

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the hairstyle and so love the look on your sister :) you did an amazing job ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww those camwhore pics are adorable! And your sister looks great :), good job :D!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Angie: she said thanks:)

    @Aisyah de cullen: Thank you! People always think I'm only 18, but I guess this type of hair makes me look super younger. haha! Anyways, thanks for following my blog :) and yes, I'am south east asian. I'm filipino.

    @Angie: Thanks, angie <3

    @Sara: thanksss, love <3

    @Arsyparsy: aww you're too sweet, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your haircut looks amazing! Soooo cute! As well as your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your sister's green look! That smokey eye is gorgeous :)

    XOXO

    hardcoremakeupjunkie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE YOUR NEW HAIR CUT!!! It really suits you and NO WAY you're turning 23!!! You look WAYYYY younger than that!!

    You did a good job with your sister :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're so pretty! 23?? you look younger! :D

    Yuo did great job, your sister looks awesome! I'd love to do makeover with my sister but she doesn't let me :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww your sister's makeup is gorgeous! Love it. Oh and I look young too, people usually guess that I'm like 16, lol, but I'll be 21 next month!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are both crazy cute! I wish I had a sister to give makeovers too *sighs* Love your blog :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. YOur little sister make up was HOT!!!!!! ILOVE IT!

    http://sweetkissmessage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're a talented artist. But from one Pinay to another, too much foundation.

    ReplyDelete
  15. "I love having a little sister to play with lol!"

    this made me lol...shes like your own life sized barbie haha

    ReplyDelete
  16. You and your sister look so alike! The green makeup looks great :)

    ReplyDelete