May 20, 2010

[Review] Dueba Super Nudy Pink Lenses


Dueba Super Nudy Pink

PRICE: $23.50

 Brand: Dueba
 Diameter: 14.5mm
 Enlargement Effect: 16mm
 Base Curve: 8.6mm
 Water Content: 38%
 Use Modality: Yearly

Packaging

without flash

with flash
comparison
Dueba Super Nudy Pink & Beaucon Jewels Pink

Packaging: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Packaging could be a bit better, I mean compared to the other ones I've received, I supposed. Well, this one was just in this little paper envelope (as seen on the picture above) But my lenses came in safe, so I guess it's alright. :)

Comfort: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
As you guys can see on the pictures above, my eyes were a bit red. =/ When I put these lenses on, my eyes got a bit irritated with them. I don't know if it's the size? but as I try to put them on, they won't go on, hence me trying to put it on several times.

Design/ Color: ♥ ♥ ♥  ♥ 
The design and color is amazing! Very vibrant & has that sparkly look to them. However, this design will take a bit getting used to, as I'am not the biggest fan of some of the Nudy series because of its pixelated effect to them, making them a bit unreal. But that aside, I really love the color :D 

Enlargement: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  
Enlargement wise, is amazing, because even if it's only 14.5mm, the effect it gives you is of a 16mm lens. It's really amazing if you want super dolly looking eyes that gives you the sparkle that you want. This is also good for cosplaying or just brightening your eyes with neutral makeup ^_^

Overall:  ♥ ♥ ♥   
I really like these lenses, the only thing I have against it a bit is that, it dries my eyes more and I have to make sure I put it on right, otherwise, it'll end up irritating my eyes, making them red.



Ally from http://about-the-serenity-22.blogspot.com/ contacted me, to do a review on these lenses. I did not get paid to alter my opinions. This post is written a 100% of my own honest opinion! What may or may not work for me, is entirely my own say. Please use at your own discretion.

13 comments:

  1. Luckily I didn't purchase Dueba Super Nudy Pink..I think it's too bright for me..I'm more prefer you using the Beaucon Jewels Pink..Your eyes look more beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beaucon Jewels Pink looks better IMO because they look a bit more natural. ^^ But I'm sure you can pull any contact lenses you'd fancy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow honestly i never imagine my self wearing pink lenses.. but pink lenses looks soo good on u nikki! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like them! I actually really love nudy lens ~ I don't like the lens that have just 1 solid color. How does it look from further away?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow those lenses are huge!! Very pretty looking and very bold. You can definitely pull it off.

    Too bad it's not very comfy & it's hard to put on -_-

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought nudy pinks were by GEO only? anyways, these lenses arn't really pink, they look more purple without flash =( and same with the jewels and pure series, i want a real pink lense already! but theses are by far my favorite pink lense.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you look gorgeous they really suit you! Who would have thought pink lenses would ever be good :P

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, crazy eyes.. but in a good way :)

    makeuponmind.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow the lens really pop on you. i don't like the pixelated nudy effect the lens give. i like the other ones better. either way, wow. it makes your eyes look gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! those lenses look gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey do you have the deubas in different colors or just the pinks?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just got my check for $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can earn filling out paid surveys online...

    So I took a video of myself getting paid over $500 for participating in paid surveys to finally set the record straight.

    ReplyDelete
  13. SuperPayMe is an high paying get-paid-to website.

    ReplyDelete