May 6, 2010

[Review] BrushLab {Fresh} Thermal Round Hair Brush


Who doesn't want a pretty hair?

What it claims: 
The most popular round hair brush today is the round thermal hair brush, as it speeds the drying process considerably. This brush is designed for people who are looking to add volume, curl, or straighten


Features & Benefits:



-100% Natural premium cut boar bristles. Boar bristle hair brushes have a little more flexibility than nylon bristle hair brushes. 

-Gorgeous finishing of the ends. Boar bristles help to restore your natural shine

- Thermal ceramic coated barrel. Helps evenly distribute the heat to prevent over drying & damage. 

-Barrel Size: 2" 

 -Maximum control = maximum results. Our signature comfort cozi™ grip is designed to massage and prevent slip ups. 

My Thoughts: 

PROS: Overall, I like the brush! It says what it claims. The bristles really do go through even the toughest of hair. I tried it on my little sister's hair, and she has a coarse- frizzy straight hair. I also tried it with mine, & even though my hair is short, it's great for adding volume on the crown section on my head & also the bottom layers of my hair.

It's a great brush to use to style & vamp up the volume of your hair. Also, since this is a 2" inch  barrel, this is amazing for people who have short hair. Because it's not too big nor too small. Also, the nice HOT PINK- silicon cushion gives you a better grip & holding it feels like your getting a hand massage, which is great, especially if you have long hair that takes forever to dry & style, its way better than holding an ordinary brush with no cushion for your hands & by the time you're done styling your hair...well, you have a hand cramp. LOL! Also, with the unique ceramic barrel, hair drying time is a lot quicker than usual.

Their site has different types of brushes for different uses & hair types, which is amazing. They have brushes specifically for long, medium & short hair. They also have brushes for blow drying, styling straightening, curling, etc. They even sell cosmetic brushes with super cool silicon hand grips.

CONS: Aside from their brushes looking & working amazingly, these brushes can be a bit pricey & I'm not going to lie. However, if you do think about it, hair brushes are just like makeup brushes. You just need to invest on the good ones, cause after all, your face is just as important as your hair, and who doesn't want a pretty hair?

WHERE YOU CAN FIND THESE BRUSHES: http://www.brushlove.com/

10 comments:

  1. ohh girl im loving this hot pink color.. i checked the website ! their brush sooo cute ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to see something similar in shopping t.v i always thought those stuff were bogus! but this one with the lovely color is very tempting!! will check their site asap! <3 have a great day nikki!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the review! :) I've been looking for a brush that provides for LOTS AND LOTS of Volume!!!

    What products do you like to use to build volume? My hair is so limp and fine it's so incredibly hard to do anything with it. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ipeh: I know, I love the hot pink handles too! And yeah, they have tons of cool looking brushes :D

    @Saving Capulet: Aww, I know what you mean, I've seen alot on tv.

    @Irene: No problem hehe! You should check out there site, they have brushes specifically just for styling & adding volume to your hair especially if it's limp. Im sure they have a brush for that :D As for hair products, I dont really use any. I just blow dry my hair with a round brush. I do that especially on my crown area.

    @StuddedLilly: ahahaha I know right? haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the review and I will definitely check this out!:D

    A hot pink brush would be nice to have!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oOoOo! this is and unconventional review! haha not makeup-related! xD I have to confess..I usually don't even brush my hair *shame* that's why it's always so flat and blah. I like my hair best after I blowdry it haha :P Other than that, I wake up in the morning and brush my teeth, do my skincare routine and runnn my ass to class! haha i always forget to brush it, but I'm getting in the habit of brushing my hair more now :)

    That brush sounds pretty promising! haha I <3 my gelly grip kiwi green conair brush. I cannot style hair...it's so sad, I can't blowdry and use a round brush at the same time!!

    ♥ caroline

    ReplyDelete
  7. great review! i need a new brush badly, i've had mine forever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just discovered your blog and this is a gold mine of news :)
    xoxo

    Liloo fron France

    http://lilooandco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a good blog, tons of information if you want the best Erotic massage parlors review, location and pictures.
    visit

    http://www.EroticMp.info

    ReplyDelete