May 23, 2010

Featured in Mode-5.com + Swap w/ Angie + Nash


Hello lovelies,
So, Saadia from Mode-5 actually contacted me again after I did a quick review with the Timely Dress that I got from them, to be featured on their site. 

She's such a super sweet lady & it's amazing talking to her. Also, I absolutely love everything that they sell at their online store. Everything is very well made & is super fashionable. What I also love about it, is their sizing. It's perfect for petite fashionistas like me ;)

Anyways, here's the little print screen of their site with me being featured on there.

*thanks so much Saadia for featuring me on your lovely site, it's such an honor <3

------------------------------------------------
Look at all these amazing goodies from my super sweet friend, Angie from Malaysia sent me for our Swap
I absolutely love all of them! 
I actually got them last Friday, when I came home from school. I was so ecstatic when I saw her package waiting for me. I was like OMGGGGG!! hehe! Anyways, hope she gets my package soon too :D

Again, thanks so much Angie
Also, make sure to come check her out! She's an amazing friend & super sweet!

----------------------------------------------

my baby, Nash

12 comments:

  1. such a cute puppy! & lovely goodies you got from her =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay thats great news :) Love the goodies you got and your puppy is super kawaii :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur puppy is sooo adorable! congrats on being featured on mode 5! how cool is that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo Love all the goodies! (: Congratz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg, your puppy is soooo cute!!!

    Congrats on the web page picking you to be on there.

    makeuponmind.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on getting featured :) Nash is sooooo freaking cute! >____<

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, it a good news :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!!!!

    Does your puppy let you sleep? Mines doesn't!! But they're sooooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on being featured! That's awesome :]

    Lovely swap! I love getting stuff in the mail <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Puuupppppy!! And OMG his name is Nash ~ hehe that sounds so cute and trendy!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. NASH is SOOOOO cute!! Look at that puppy face. He's going to get away with a lot of things. {*LOL} I can see it already.

    Wow! Congrats on being feature on Moade-5.com. Then again.. who wouldn't want you on their site? =P
    You're so pretty and fashionable. I know I'd want you to represent my company or products if I ever made something.

    What brand are all the items you got?! I'm curious!

    I feel so MIA from blogger but it was only a week. {*HAHA} How sadd...

    <3s Serena.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Grats sweetie!!!! AWESOME NEWS!

    ReplyDelete