April 18, 2010

SWAP?


I received this palette from a swap that I did with a fellow blogger, Nicol, from UK. I really love the colors but I realized, after having the Storm & Acid palettes which have both shimmer & matte e/s in them, I realized that I really like having both, and the Chaos palette is just all matte.

-only swatched 1x
-black came broken, but nothing a rubbing alcohol can't fix
-Anyways, email me if your interested! 
(include pictures or lists of items that you have for swapping)
nicolettesison@yahoo.com 

or if anyone has the original/ bohemian palettes that wants to swap :) let me know

2 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS palette, I'd love to get my hands on it. Hope you find someone to swap with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You have TONS of palettes - so many colors to choose from, how fun!!! :) I'm sure you'll be able to create millions of AMAZING looks Nikki!

    As far as the Sephora palette, it is a great value ($29.50 but you save money with the 15% off coupon!) - plus the colors are very bright and vibrant - they supposedly reformulated their eyeshadows so most are more pigmented and creamy! Definitely recommened to try, especially for somebody like you who loves color and has some mad MUA skills! ;)

    ReplyDelete