April 29, 2010

Haute Look


SIGN UP NOW!

Like, I mentioned before, Haute Look is just like Ruelala where they feature some highend cosmetic brands & also some designer brands for a lot less. Some are at least 40-75% off, which is such a steal.

Anyways, feel free to check them out & sign up!

Right now, Haute Look is featuring American Appareal & Ruelala  is featuring Nicole Miller.

Oh, and if you're wondering, I got my Betsey Johnson heart earrings at Ruelala!

Haute Look, I know, usually feature cosmetic brands like Urban Decay, etc. Omggg! have you guys seen these American Apparel dresses that you can make like 7 or 8 different looks with them? Well, they're selling them for like $20 right now. Ahh! I want one now -_-" haha!

I remember one of my friends giving me one of those dresses but I think, I lost it {bummer!}

clearly, this is not only 7 or 8 looks 0_0!
LOOKS SO COOL RIGHT? hehe!

6 comments:

  1. whoa! that is the coolest dress ever :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaay! I love HauteLook! (>_<)

    ReplyDelete
  3. those convertible dresses are soooo COOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute dress! your bf is so nice to get it for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahah, I read your tweet earlier about your bf getting this for you! So sweet. Crazy how you can wear it so many ways. Let me know if it's easy to actually wear :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yayy!! Super hot dress!! and I know that your bf surprised you with it too!! >:P You're gonna look so freaking sexayy in it! I can't pull of something like that hehe...got the belly. X_X

    ReplyDelete