March 21, 2010

Upcoming Inspired Look + Seaweed love + Free Wallgreens Haul

Hello my lovely bloggers
I know I haven't been blogging everyday lately, I guess it's because I've been so busy & caught up with other things, since my BF will be coming to visit me tomorrow & I've been looking forward to it for the past 3.5 months. Yes, if you guys don't know yet, me and my BF are in a long distance relationship. But it's ok, cause we both make it work & seeing each other once in a while makes everything worth it. ^_^

Anyways, here's another pic heavy blog! (as always) 


This will be my next celebrity inspired look
(I was really captivated with 2ne1's new MV. it's very colorful & really fun, so I thought, it'd do a look from the most fiercest girl in the bunch)--CL ;)

here's my lunch a few days ago. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

This a birthday soup/ 미역국 (miyuk gook) 

I made it today for my boyfriend because he will be coming tomorrow to celebrate his bday/ spring break here in NorCal. 

"Miyuk gook is a Korean soup, traditionally made for someone on their birthday and for mothers who have just given birth."

Here's a nice SUNSET picture I took a few weeks ago. <3

Since my Aunt is the Sr. Beauty Advisor at Wallgreens, she gets free samples. So she got me these things <3 I must say, I really love the Almay Eyeshadow Trio (very pigmented! love it!) However, the Lash Stiletto is kind of eh for me, but I haven't given up on it yet. (I still very much prefer my Lash Stylist)--but I mean I can't complain, IT'S FREE! lol

Here's the Lash Boosting Serum by LÓreal. I just started using it last night & I'll make sure to keep you guys updated regarding the results (hopefully, it works ;)


----------------------
Anyways, Hope you guys like this quick PIC HEAVY BLOG, I will blog again soon!

My BF will be coming tomorrow & we'll be going to SF together & I'll be "trying"to tour him around SF haha! I'll make sure to post pics of our adventures. ^_^

I need to start baking the cake for him now! 

xoxo

------------------------------------------
WAIT WAIT WAIT!

Serena tagged me a few days ago & I haven't done it till now. So yeah! enjoy~

Three names I go by:
1. Nikki
2. Nicolette (my real name)
3. Nik (this is what my fam calls me)

Three jobs I have had:

1. Sales Rep at Chevron Corp.
2. Freelance Hairstylist
3. Freelance MUA

Three places I have lived:

1. Manila, Philippines
2. California
3. Moving to LA soon though hehe ;)

Three favorite drinks:

1.) H2o
2.) Water
3.) H2o lol!

Three TV shows I watch:

1.) Paranormal State
2.) Ghost Whisperer
3.) All Fashion-Hair-MU related shows

Three places I have been:

1.) Hawaii
2.) Seattle
3.) Texas

Three places I would like to visit:

1. NYC
2. Korea
3. Boracay (Philippines)

Three people who text me regularly:

1.) Jae (BF)
2.) Lanz
3.) Mom

Three favorite old TV shows:

1.) F.R.I.E.N.D.S
2.) Full House
3.) Hey Arnold

Three favorite dishes:

1-3: EVERYTHING!!!!

Three makeup products I cannot live without:

1. Eyeliner
2. Concealer
3. Lipstick

Three things I'm looking forward too:

1. Seeing my BF tomorrow, after 3.5 months & Going to SF
2. Going to FIDM in LA
3. (i'll leave this one blank) hehe!


-------------------------------------------
PS. Thank you Yumiko & Jhanice for giving me these awards! you're both so sweet! ♥




23 comments:

  1. Nice! The soup looks soo good! I love seaweed salad too :) I always make an extra effort to get it while at the Korean markets :D

    Have a nice time w/your boyfriend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rainy Days & Lattes: Thank you!!! and cool!~ seaweed salad is my fave <3 & i will! thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. The salad looks yummy!:D

    Have fun!:D


    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're just one lucky girl that has a aunt that works at Sally. Lol....can you often get free goodies from her? LOL.....

    && ur seaweed looks good ahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Marie: it is yummy!! & thank you

    @Cyd: girl, it's Walgreen's not Sally's lol! haha! you're too cute & Not often, only when I visit hehe! And~ thank you! hope my bf likes it, it was my first time making it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your site, it's adorable! i'm new to the whole blogging thing, check out my makeup obsessed blog: http://makeupmajesty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh girl! Have fun with yo boo boo <3 its bump & grind time ^_- lol and hells yes seawead salad=the bomb diggity! have fun girl (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow. long distance. it's really nice that he's going to see you and you can celebrate together in cali

    btw i just tagged you a kawaii blog award. so definitely check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmm all the food is making me hungry :]...

    Have fun w/ your BF!! I'm glad you guys get to spend time with each other after so long!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Makeup Majesty: thank you so much for visiting & commenting my post :) i'll come check out your blog soon ^-^

    @Michelle: Thank you & lmaooooooooo! got that right! hahaha jkjk ;) And, seaweed salad = <3

    @Yumiko: Aww I know, I'm sooo excited ^-^ & thanks hun. I'll check it out

    @Angelique: come here, i'll cook you some hehe! & thank you! i'm hella excited to see him

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday to the BF :) That's cool - A soup for your birthday. I want Miyuk Gook! :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. my favorite seaweed salad! your blog looks amazing, i stumbled upon it and I love it!



    -Michelle
    http://lovely-bookie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for dropping by my blog! I loved your goodie bag! Would love to know if the lash booster worked? Have a great week ahead!

    ~Persis
    http://onestylemile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Denysia: Ok! I will :)

    @Vincent: haha thanks! & want me to make u some on your bday? lol

    @Michelle: hi5! me too! ^_^ & thank you so much! <333

    @Persis: Thank you too! & I'll keep you posted regarding the results/ effects of it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. congratulation for the award!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  16. you're so lucky your aunt gets you free stuff, and mmm I LOVE seaweed salads, it's so expensive to buy here though! I always wanted to go to texas and eat chicken fried things hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOL - I love how it's either for bday, or after giving birth!!! Ahaha!!

    Your bf is so lucky to have such a caring gf ~ I really think there's no better way to show love than to make and prepare something for someone!

    I'm sad ~ I won't get to see my bf until mid-April.. and even that is a maybe :(

    Enjoy your spring break!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. BOO! Did I scare you?
    Probably not...{*LOL}.

    I feel so behind in the blogging world as well! =/ I've been overwhelmed with so much stuff going on. I've been trying to relearn a coding language and I need to do last minute shopping and packing for Vegas. {*AHHH!!} - done rant -

    ANYWAYS!!!
    This is going to be a choppy comment. I feel like saying something about everything so... be warned.

    I really like your sketch of your next inspired look. You're so artistic. I feel like it would take me forever to draw something like that.

    You're such a sweet girlfriend for making him that birthday soup. Looks really good. I've never tried that dish before but maybe some day I will. What's in it?

    Sunset photo: the clouds look so pretty. I really like how spring/summer is around the corner. We're able to enjoy the sunset longer than during the winter time. Love love love watching the sunset. <3

    I'm jealous! I wish I had a relative work in the beauty or something. Look at all those nice goodies. Do tell how the Lash Boosting Serum by LÓreal works for you! I've been wanting to try lash growth products but most of them are so expensive. {*blah}

    I remember Hey Arnold and Full House!! I just drove by the park that's in Full House last week. I totally forgot about that show when I did the 3's tag. There was also Family Matters and Step-by-Step. {*Wow} Seems so long ago...

    Yesss... so here is a long comment because I feel like I've been neglecting blogger. I will just tweet stalk you for now. {*heehee}


    <3s
    ~ Serena

    ReplyDelete
  19. WHOA... it was a uber long comment. =X

    ReplyDelete
  20. yummy i love seaweed salad too! aw, i'm so glad you get to see your bf, it must be so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  21. im totally craving for seaweed salad now!!!

    anywho lucky haul!!!

    (i tagged you! http://randomnesswithkhris.blogspot.com/2010/03/couple-of-tags.html)

    ReplyDelete
  22. damn, i wish i had an aunt who worked at walgreens and spoiled me with gorgeouss makeup products! ur soup looks delishh ur bfs ah lucky guy(;

    <33 Sharlene

    ReplyDelete