March 24, 2010

SKIN79 MINI BB CREAM SET WINNER

Hey lovlies, 
sorry for being MIA for a while. I know some of you guys knew that my BF came to visit me a couple of days ago & we basically spent 2.5 days together after not seeing each other for 3.5 months. Anyways, I'm still exhausted & a bit drained due to lack of sleep (but all worth it :) Anyways, sorry for just announcing the winner for my Skin79 Mini BB Cream Set Giveaway.

Ok, so you don't have to wait any longer... here's the WINNER


CONGRATS KHRISTINE!

please email me (nicolettesison@yahoo.com) your mailing address.
 (if you don't contact me within 24 hours, i'll have to pick a new winner)

*THANK YOU FOR ALL THOSE WHO ENTERED THIS GIVEAWAY! DON'T BE SAD THAT YOU DIDN'T WIN, CAUSE I HAVE ANOTHER GIVEAWAY. SO PLEASE ENTER THAT ^_^ IT'S ON THE SIDEBAR. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Anyways, I'm still a bit out of it today... I guess it's cause I'm tired. I've been so clumsy today for some reason haha! guess its the lack of sleep. Anyways, I totally dropped my iPhone in my toilet bowl -_-'I cried cause I was so upset that it won't turn on, but after an hour, it turned back on & it was fine *whew* hehe! 

But anyways, I know some of you are curious to know/find out how my little "city"trip/tour with the BF went. So, I'll post pics tomorrow. Definitely look forward to that blog because it's fairly interesting hehe! & absolutely *PIC HEAVY* (then again, what kind of blog of mine would it be if it weren't pic heavy? hahaha!)

anyways, here's a little sneak pic <3333
^ This was outside the Coit Tower in San Francisco

(more pics to come tomorrow)

7 comments:

  1. I'm amazed your iPhone has survived after being dropped into the toilet! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Vincent: haha I know I was surprised that it revived haha! I was so upset thinking it's forever gone, but I'm overjoyed now that it's back :)

    @xoladiihoneyxo: ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrat's to the winner! And cute pic of you and the BF! =) You two make a nice looking couple!

    I completely forgot to let you know yesterday...I tagged you in a post! Hope you enjoy mine and respond! http://nvbeauty.blogspot.com/2010/03/whats-in-my-shower.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winner!!
    Your skin is just so flawless!! Looking good 동생!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's a chance you're eligible to get a free Apple iPhone 7.

    ReplyDelete