March 10, 2010

LOTD + OOTD VID + Whats in my makeup bag?

Hello my fellow bloggers
here's a couple of vids & another pic heavy blog post (as usual) Anyways, my skin has been clearing up a whole lot *thanks to LUSH* & So I'm taking advantage of it & photo whoring myself out, to my heart's content lmaooo. But yeah! here's a few pics of my look of the day today (LOTD)

Btw, just wanna give a quick shout out to my new blog followers! Thank you for taking the time to read my posts, you guys are awesome & to my old blog followers, thank you so so much for sticking with me till now. Thank you for your amazing comments! It honestly does make my day & it puts a huge smile on my face everytime I read each one of them. I almost have 150 followers...So stay tuned for my 150 follower giveaway! Ahh~I'm really excited!

Anyways, here's my pic heavy post ;)

Barbie Pink Lips: Rimmel Lipstick (Pink Blush) + NYX Round Lipstick (Strawberry Milk)
Contoured cheeks: NYC Matte Bronzer (Sunny)
black&white

-----------------------------------
OOTD



-----------------------------
curious what's in my makeup bag?
here's a peak ;)

19 comments:

  1. i really love that blush, i really need a blush... :( too bad im broke.....

    anyways your beautiful!!! and i really like the lipstick! love pinks!!!! what kind of foundation do you use??

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous pics as always!! my makeup bag is the same, i have lots of stuff in it :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. &@Keisha: Aww thank you so much & I'm broke too lol! Oh~and I use Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation! It has amazing coverage! love love it

    @Angelique: Thanks love! & OMG! hi5!!! I always have a full packed makeup bag.. and most are lip products lmaoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so cute! I love your hairstyle A LOT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I nominated you for 3 blogger awards! http://makeupper.blogspot.com
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning photos! Your gorgeous! I really want that lipstick but too broke, just got paid and all the bills came out leaving me with nothing :(

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. @makeupper: thanks love!! <3333

    @such-is-jahnice: Aww you're too kind! thank you! & I know what you mean =/ I'm so broke too...But don't worry, just save up & get it next time :) till then, do what you need to do first ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty outfit ^^ i like your hair too : D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Nikki! ur super pretty in pink! i love those colors in you :D and your make up too esp. your lipstick! looove it =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. ♥ pink l/s!! I have like 4 NYX ones!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'm pretty sure you're the only girl i know who can pull off hot pink zebra print top. you've definitely earned your name - SEXICANA! hahahahah! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  12. @abegail: thanks love! you're too sweet!

    @jahnice: awww thank you so muchhhh! <333333

    @sophia: hehe loveee lipsticks <3

    @kym: pfft~you're sexier! hehehe you're hawt! rawr lol! and thanks zoo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your makeup bag is so cute!!! Leopard :) Cute LOTD, lovin' the pink and the hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wish i was photogenic like you! and you must of got to classes early if you filmed in you car ;D before i saw that make up bag video, i thought u was driving as well as filming haha
    absolutely love the outfit and hair!

    ReplyDelete
  15. niicee makeup videos now :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. you are so gorgeous girl!! this is such a pretty look and i love your blog <33

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like your eye make-up

    xoxo, thn

    ReplyDelete
  18. i loveeee that color on you!! you look cute sassy and sizzling at the same time! can u come to ny and do my makeup? haha =)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Watched your outfit vid, you're so cute. Your circle lens make me want to get them even more...

    ReplyDelete