March 3, 2010

10 Random Facts About Me

Hey there beautifuls!
Anyways, this blog post isn't makeup, fashion or beauty related. This is simply another pic heavy blog about some quick "interesting" facts about yours truly ;) Since you guys do take the time to read my blogs I'm sure you're curious as to what kind of person I'am. So here's a blog on 10 random facts about me. Enjoi~

 I HAVE A TATTOO
(my BF hates it but oh well..i had it even before we knew each other, so it can't be helped)

i got it for my 20th birthday. So 2 years ago! It a Jesus fish that says "CHRIST" inside but then when you read the it backwards it'll say "RISEN" (you'll see it on the mirror") It also has my favorite bible
verses. --Galatians 6:17 on the top & Philippians 4:13 on the bottom.


 I USED TO HAVE A FEMME MOHAWK

ekkk! this is such an old pic -_-' like high school years (sophomore), which was more than 6 years ago. lmao!


I LOVE TO TRAVEL


Seattle, Washington
Hawaii, Hawaii
Las Vegas, Nevada
Southern California
& more....


 
I LIKE TO SING KOREAN SONGS

This song is called 이노래 (This Song) & its originally sung by 2AM


I USED TO DANCE HIPHOP FOR A DANCE TEAM

I used to dance for the University of the Pacific's Rhythm Inc.


I PLAY THE GUITAR

This is a hungry song I made for my BF. lmmao! I was hungry that's why.


I LOVE HELLO KITTY
(i mean who doesn't? heh! i even customized my iphone themes cause it's too cute)


IM LEFT HANDED
(Lefty's in SF is a left handed store that sells left handed items. I bought a left handed spring notebook! it's super awesome!!! & my bestie also got me a tote bag from there)


I LOVE FOOOOOOD
(Even though it fails to get me fat)
all pics are taken via iPhone

$20 worth of tacos :p
김밥 (Kimbap) that my BF's mom made for our trip back to NorCal :)
Kare-Kare that my dad cooked
Red Ribbon Cakes (Black Forrest is my favorite cake evahh)
forgot what it's called, but it's a Vietnamese dish

Mexican corn :)

I LOVE BRUSHES AS MUCH AS MAKEUP
(all courtesy of the BF)



IM SUCH A BLOGNERD
(pic owned by Herrohachi)

22 comments:

  1. come back to wa! hehe yaaye for ten facts :p thanks for answering the question darlin (: left handed store? hehe awesome! aah your bf got you all those brushes?? NO HWAY JOSE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, i have some of those things in common, such as i'm a lefty too (i've been to lefty's in san fran!), i looove food and hello kitty, i love to travel, except i dont get to much...interesting facts, thanks for sharing!
    ps. i'm having a giveaway if you wan't to join! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Michelle: hehe :] and no problem! yes a left handed store, its actually pretty cool in there hehe! & as for the brushes... yeah he got me those for christmas last year.

    @Liana: awww yay! thats' hella awesome!! didn't know we have that much in common :] & i joined already <333 it's on my sidebar btw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love food too! It's too delicious to resist! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Denysia: I AGREE 100% heheh! food is loveeeee <33

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoyed reading this post. :D


    Check out my blog!
    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You answered my question before I even asked. I was going to ask you about your tattoo. I'm glad you got one that means something to you and not just some random trendy thing.
    And the Femme Mohawk, told you you can pull anything off! {*Props}
    I've also been curious about you singing in Korean. I saw that video awhile back and was meaning to ask... what nationality are you? You are so talented: singing [in foreign languages other than English], dancing, and playing instruments.

    You have a crazy brush collection. I know who to go to for advice on brushes. I only have less than 5. I'm still trying to figure out which would be the best investment. You should do a review or something. =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. thats soo cool that u hv tattoo :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahah that was funny to read =) I love VEGAS <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. gaah that hair do is lovely! lol!! and i love the part that you like hello kitty best, same here <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahaha my bf doesn't like my tattoo either but at least yours is religious!!

    Lucky you that food doesn't get you fatt!!!

    & mmm kare kare! I want to learn how to make that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. moooohawk?? hehe.

    that kare kare looks sooo good!

    and i didn't know UOP had a dance team O_o? Maybe after I left?

    ReplyDelete
  13. i loveee your tattooo! : ) and wow, you have sooooo many make-up brushes....my collection looks super lame comparing to yours! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh man that is a lot of brushes. this was an awesome post. i enjoyed learning more about u and how talented and funny u are! LOL i love the hungry song.. maybe i should sing that to my bf from now on to make him feed me. i am a food addict as well. i live to eat :) yay to yummy foods!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. lol! Love this list! :D Mmm food. :D

    Where on the Big Island did you go?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I L O V E your tattoo. So original !

    ReplyDelete
  17. That tattoo rocks. Really!

    Thanks for sharing all the lovely pics, I love having insight into the lives and face behind the beauty!

    Btw - I play guitar too! :) So fun! Also, LOVE travel. ALSO love hello kitty - and the pics of those Mexican tacos - they are like the gas station tacos here in TEXAS - aren't they to die for?! Especially with the green salsa Mmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  18. thanks for sharing!

    my fave is how u dance hip hop damn thats HOT!
    and u have such a pretty voice more youtube videos plss=)

    <33 Sharlene

    ReplyDelete
  19. This post is the cutest Nikki, gotta love HK!! :D All the food look so yummyyyyy.

    ReplyDelete
  20. HI, im int in downloading your hello kitty theme, any idea how i could? Pls share! Its really cute! (: do email me! th.livingdoll@gmail.com ty!

    ReplyDelete
  21. There is a chance you are eligible for a complimentary Apple iPhone 7.

    ReplyDelete