February 9, 2010

Project Fatass Diet

Ok, So today I received a package from UPS. This time it isn't makeup...but a SUPERZIED tub of Protein Shake (Chocolate) & 3 huge tubs of peanuts. My BF had sent me these because I've been wanting to gain weight for the longest now, but I couldn't due to my extemely insane-fast metabolism. All my life I've been less than 100 lbs but last year I actually gained a few pounds and was able to reach 107lbs which was my heaviest. (an understatement, but yeah) At 5 ft, 3 inches...weighing less than 100lbs, I think is pretty skinny =/ Everyone in my family is actually thin, but I wanna gain more meat in me, hence my Project Fatass Diet.

My BF is actually great at planning diets not only for himself but also for other people. He's such a health freak, which i love btw, Because he knows how to take care of his body right. I believe last last November he started to gain more weight to get bigger, he got up to 200lbs last December and the beginning of this year, he started to diet to lose weight & get leaner. So far he has lost almost 20lbs just in 1 month. CRAZZZY! right? & he still has 20 more pounds to lose. Which I'm sure he can do :)

I know that dieting isn't the easiest to do. That is why i really admire him for having the motivation and self disipline to do all of that.

As for me, I'm trying to gain weight...and some of you might be all like.."WTH? it's so easy to gain weight, what's so hard about that?" well, if you had metabolism like me, you would understand. haha! So anyways, my BF had planned a diet for me. I need to eat 7x a day now. --a semi strict diet cause I have to eat at least every 2.5 - 3 hours.

look how massive this protein shake is. CRAZY!
(i take vitamins 1x a day & fishoil 2x a day) -- fish oil helped out alot with my acne ^_^

Here's the "FATASS DIET" my BF had planned for me:

Monday, Wednesday:
7:30am - 1/3 cup of oatmeal + 1tbsp of brown sugar. 1 scoop of whey protein
10:30- Ham/egg or any type of sandwich
2:00- Rice (as much as you want) + any side dish.
5:00- Fruit + 1 scoop of whey protein
7:00- 1/3 cup of oatmeal
10:30- rice + side dish
12:00- 1 scoop of whey + 20 peanuts

Tuesdays, Thursdays:
7:30: 1/3 cup of oatmeal + 1 tbsp of brown sugar + 1 scoop of whey protein.
12:30: Rice + side dish
3:30: Fruit + 1 scoop of whey protein
5:30 Any type of sandwich
7:30 1/3 cup of oatmeal
10:30 Rice + side dish
12:00 1 scoop of whey + 20 peanuts


Fridays
7:30 1/3 cup of oatmeal + 1 tbsp of brown sugar + 1 scoop of whey
9:00 20 peanuts
10:30 sandwich, or school food
2:00 rice + side dish
5:00 fruit + whey protein
7:00 1/3 cup of oatmeal
10:30 Rice with side dish
12:00 1 scoop of whey + 20 peanuts


Saturdays and Sundays
9:00 1/3 cup of oatmeal + 1tbsp brown sugar + 1 scoop of whey
12:00 any type of sandwich
3:00 Rice + side dish
5:00 fruit + protein shake
7:30- 1/3 cup of oatmeal
10:30- rice + side dish
12:00 1 scoop of whey + 20 peanuts

TRAINING:

Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday:

3 sets of push ups to failure
50 squats
30 lunges
3 sets of pull ups
3 sets of dips

--------------------------------------
Anyways, Wish me luck guys! My goal is to gain at least 10lbs ^_^

(MESSAGE FOR THE BF)
새끼야~ thanks for the package! lol! You didn't have to but you did <3. I know you've been bugging me to gain weight because you want me to become healthier, sorry if I'm hard headed at times. I will do my best to gain weight and become healthier. I'm not only doing this for myself but also for you because I wanna make you proud.......& so you could stop buggin' haha! jkjk
사랑해!

니키 파이팅~!!!

-----------------------
How about you guys, have you ever went on a diet or tried gaining weight?

15 comments:

  1. make me proud! i know you been trying hard these couple of weeks, and i'm real proud of you. just stay consistent, and remember, i'm always supporting you. i love you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! you sekki. i love you ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! you make me proud too! i love you & thanks for the support and for always looking after my best interest. <3 youre the greatest motivation for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pffft~ you're the saekki!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with this! I'm sure you'll do really well and make everyone proud (especially yourself!):D
    I have the opposite problem, I swear my metabolism is so slow it's practically dormant! Lol! :P I'm thinking about going on weightwatchers to try and lose some weight. I just need to get motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES...seriously with you on this one! Me AND my boyfriend have been desperately trying to GAIN weight since we are reaaaally borderline underweight according to our BMIs. I think it's so sweet that your bf is totally supporting you & your health!

    Please let us know how this works out! My current method is basically stuffing myself sick but it isn't working!!!

    BTW, love your blog!!! You have every girl's dream job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @makeupper: Aw thank you~ and what you said about making myself prouud.. man seriously :) i know that i'm not only doing this for my bf but most especially for me. Cause after all, it is my body which i have to take care of myself ^_^ So that one was a good one, thank you!

    And don't worry, I'm sure if you work hard and find the right motivation, I know you can do it. Just know that, in the long run.. you're doing it for yourself. to have a better and much healthier body :) good luck to you too xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Irene: Aw dang~ well, I'll be sure to update you guys on my progress and if this works great on me, maybe you and your BF can try it out too :) & Thank you for reading my blogs. hehe! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. goodluck with your new diet! :)<3

    And I love your blog too! I've followed as well ;)

    -Jinna

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Jina: Thank you for wishing me good luck :) & also, for following my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're welcome!! I honestly think it's so important to just be proud of yourself and your accomplishments. :D
    Thank you!! I know I can do it too, I just need to get in the right frame of mind. I feel like there's always a bunch of other things that I need to do, but that maybe this is one of the things that should come first! You're motivating me to start thinking about it much more seriously, so thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just came across your blog and WOW I am def gona follow you. I am in the exact same boat as you! I tried ensure shakes for a few months, but it didn't help me gain that much. Please let me know if this diet works because I'd love to add a few pounds too! My metabolism is super fast also, it's like I can eat an entire feast and still not gain a pound lol. I'm glad I know someone going through the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. good luck with trying to gain weight :) I am on the other end - as most people - losing weight and leaning out.

    but to your question have i been on a diet

    not a diet persay - but chose to live a healthier lifestyle. I do it by making smarter eating choices, lifting weights, I do incorporate protein shakes into my daily regime and of course after workouts etc - but know they don't make you gain weight (like i mentioned in my blog) unless you are specifically taking a weight gainer..

    i think it's awesome for women trying to get in shape etc.. it's going to be a hard journey - but it'll be worth it in the end! :)

    Best of Luck to YOU :) that's nice of our BF to get you those and set up a diet for ya! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lol you are so lucky! But I know what you mean my best friend Ri and my fav cousin are super skinny with a super metabolism and even though they don't try to lose weight they often do due to stress, hectic lifestyle ext. and they hate it because people always comment on how skinny they look and they look sick. We can't win. I'm always on a diet. For me I look at an apple and I get bloated. If I do by some miracle lose weight ( has to be through gym and extreme dieting) and then whoa gain it back when i eat normally even if I cut down my portions :( Anyway, good luck on your journey!

    ReplyDelete