February 15, 2010

BUY MAC FOR LESS THAN THE RETAIL PRICE

*EDITED

THIS BLOG IS FOR THOSE MAC ADDICTS OUT THERE!

Ok, So my cousin met up with a MAC wholesaler, & basically She's selling MAC products for cheap. Now, don't we like that idea ladies? She has from MAC Brushes, to palette filler eye shadows, single eye shadows, lip gloss, lipsticks, etc. She also said that she has very limited Hello Kitty edition makeup stuff & even the holiday collection e/s & brushes. (Basically she has most of the stuff that the MAC website offers, but she will sell it for a lot less than the retail price.)

She also added that she'll be selling the eye shadows (doesn't matter if its cream, liquid, pigmets, powder, etc...it'll be ALL THE SAME PRICE!!)

And if you guys are wondering, everything that she sells is 100% Authentic ^_^ So need not worry! hehe!

She said she'll email me everything she has, because it's too much. So what she's asking me to do is help her find out if anyone is interested & what exactly you guys want. And once she emails me all the products she has, I will then post em up.

SO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT BELOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED & ALSO TELL ME WHAT ARE THE PRODUCTS YOU GUYS MIGHT BE INTERESTED ON BUYING. (be more specific)

my cousin will email me all the products she has tomorrow.

I mean why buy for more when you can get it here for maybe half the price. ^_^

-----------------------
btw, my lovely blogger friend Katie is having her 1st giveaway
so check it out


15 comments:

  1. BRUSHES AND SHADOWS! I know very vauge but I don't know the specifics. LOL. I'm actually planning to go to a MAC store later this week. Hopefully by then I'll know exactly what I want.

    So excited to see what she has. YAY! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... what you'll have. [? LOL]

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Serena: haha! you're too cute! but yeah~ let me know once you know what you want & i'll ask if she has it, which I'm pretty sure she has ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. omgggggg seriously? what she has??? brushes fo sho

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cyd: we have all bushes, let me know which ones youre interested on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I AM! I needa get new foundation, some brushes and I want another lipstick haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to try lots of things! Especially trying to find something similar to Shiseido Benefience Enriched Balancing Softener. Any suggestions? It sure is pricey @___@! Other than that, finding the perfect shade of pressed powder +concealer, and eye shadows. Never tried MAC, but always wanted to! =]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heeeeeeeey Nikki! Hehe I just sent you a long boring email...

    Oooh MAC stuff wholesale? I'd be interested in the Face + Body foundation! Heard a lot of good reviews on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Jamilia: let me know your foundation color, lipstick color that you want & which brush (#) you want. so i can ask if she has em.

    @Ha: idk about having a dupe for that shiseido type of item. as for finding your shade in MAC. maybe you can go to a MAC counter in Macy's & just ask them what your foundation/ concealer color is & let me know & I'll see if we have em in stock

    @Sophia: oh nice~!!! let me know the shades you want & i'll see if we have em :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooh, sounds great! i really want some brushes, mostly face brushes, and blushes! haha, brushes and blushes, easy to remember :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Liana: you're too cute ^-^ btw, let me know which brushes (include their numbers) & what kind of blushes :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG Nikki TOTAL HOOK UP lol! I would love to have some of the LE Hello Kitty makeup (of course LOL!) and some brushes. (ANY of the eyeshadow palettes, beauty powders, or lip glasses) Oh - and since I love your makeup, if you would recommend a good blending brush for the eye, whatever that one is :)

    Also, if you're looking for Darkness lashes, they sell them at Daybeuaty.com, a Korean mega store for lashes! They occasionally have them for super cheap (2/$2.95)

    Thaaaanks Nikki!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Foundation NC37. Lipstick from the hk collection (I hella forgot what it was called lol) and as far as brushes the 130 oh and the brow set in beguile haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey when you're in SF I'll ask my sister to make some goodies for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh for the MAC face + body, I'm C1 :) Or if she has the mineralize satin finish in NC15 I'd like to buy that too!

    ReplyDelete