February 17, 2010

FOTD+ MAC SALE UPDATES

MAC Paint Pot (Soft Ochre), MAC E/S (Electric Eel), F21 E/S (Brown), ELF Quad (Luxe --black)Sephora Duo E/S (N05), Femme Couture Gel Liner, Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara, Revlon Colorstay liner

Lips: Revlon Cream Lipstick (Ginger Rose)

Btw, Thanks to those who emailed to inquire about the MAC SALE! I got tons of email (most we're great because they were specific on what they wanted, which will be a lot easier for us to figure out if we have it in stock or not) Anyways, its a bit overwhelming but I'm so excited ^_^ I mean honestly, who doesn't get excited over makeup? It's been hella years now & I still get excited over them, I don't think I'll ever get tired of being excited over makeup & sales or BOTH! hehe!

So for those who have emailed me regarding their "product request" please check your emails daily because I do respond to them fairly quick & if ever I don't, don't worry because maybe I had to do something. Other than that, I check my email frequently so I'm open for any questions/ inquiries regarding my MAC SALE.

7 comments:

  1. I really like the Electric Eel color. For some reason I have a thing for blues right now. {*shrugs} I keep seeing teal colored clothing. AHH! and it's making me want to go shopping.

    Have you tried any other B.B. cream than Missha? Every one that I find at stores seem so expensive. BLEH.

    And yes, I know where Stockton is. You're further north than me. I don't think I've ever been there before. What's there to do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I think I have the elf quad...which btw i ordered a few more things a few days ago from elf...cant wait for it to come =] hehe hmmm i was thinkin of emailing but i am to school for cool to email you lol jk i will ^_-

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg you makeup looks great!i love your bangs too, mine never turn out the way i want them to, like yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look - the blending is seamless and the colors are so vivid!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww LOVE it!! Hehe I KNEW you would know how to work that shadow! Glad you're using it ^_^ Looks esp good with that sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and I said the long foundation last time.. the one I have difficulty with is Studio Sculpt foundation, in the thin tube. I bought it cuz the girl applied on me in the store, and looked nice.. but it's really hard for me to blend and I'm using the MAC Hello Kitty foundation brush.

    ReplyDelete
  7. nikki that color looks amazing on you! i love love love that color

    ReplyDelete