February 19, 2010

Fashion Class + Missha Deluxe Sampler

Hello my lovely readers ♥

Sorry for the lack of updates & replies on your comments =/ I've been busy with this whole MAC SALE dealio, So for those who gave me a "request order" I'll let you know the status hopefully by next week. Our wholesaler is lagging -_-' kinda ticking me off. But yeah~ on a much happier note, I don't know if I mentioned before, but I'm taking industrial sewing this semester & it's such a fun class.

I love sewing & even though this class is only every Friday, don't be fooled because this class is 5 hours long. haha! it's ok though because time flys by in that class since we're always doing projects & samples.

So today, I learned how to do a "fish eye dart" &  a "blind hem stitch" it's soooooo fun! It made me more excited to sew again at home. I think my next DYI project at home will be a poofy high waisted skirt. Well, we'll see~

Anyways, here's a quick snap shot of my class room ^_^

sorry about the sucky quality, i took this photo via iPhone.
Not a lot of people came to class today, IDK why?


PS. I finally got my Missha Deluxe Sampler from the mail today. Pics will be posted after I get back home :)

Man... I have choir practice today, because my church is hosting this concert & I'm one of the performers... ahhhhh and the thing is.. the concert isnt till April. However the priest is a perfectionist, hence the practices every week. & what's worse is its outdoors -_-' SOOO COLD!
AHHHH~ 싫어 싫어 싫어!!

LOL
(brat moment!)

5 comments:

  1. I'm jealous!! I want a sewing class! I used to make purses/pencil pouches with my mom's sewing machine but stopped cause I got lazy.

    also...YAY!! Your Sampler came in. Can't wait to see your review on the other products. I'm always so hesitant to try new things out. I think I'm just too picky. =X

    So today at the mall I decided to drop by the LUSH store. I remember the review you wrote about Fresh Farmacy and decided to get a chunk myself [kind of small compared to what you have/got]. I hope this stuff works for me as well as it worked for you! {*fingers crossed}

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I am soooo envious of the classes you are able to take! I would love to take classes like that but nooooo time. *sigh* I'm taking some sewing classes later this month, hopefully it'll take off soon!

    Thanks again for all the work you're putting into the MAC orders!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish i could go to sewing class! i could not sew if it were to save my life lol! i used to like it (i was learning as a little girl) but don't know what happened!

    :) hope you have a great weekend! try to keep warm during choir practice! i used to be in choir in highschool and loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I've been wanting to take a class, time is just so hard to catch on. My bro got me a sewing machine for Christmas but I haven't even open it.


    Show us made you made so far.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you got to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Want your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete