February 25, 2010

ATTENTION MAC LOVERS!

FYI:


To those who know about my upcoming MAC sale... I know it's been forever since I've told you guys about it.. But I'm finally going to meet up with my supplier & wholesaler this weekend to pick up everything that I'll be selling.

Actually, today, more shipment is arriving to my wholesaler, So definitely new & more stuff! However, I only have the list of what my supplier has.

(I'LL ONLY TAKE SERIOUS BUYERS, THAT ARE HONESTLY INTERESTED) Please check out what I have IN STOCK & email me what you want so I can get it for you & ship it to you the next week



**Note that I will only be attending those who EMAIL ME! please DO NOT leave a comment of what you want underneath this post. 

I KNOW IT'S A SHORT NOTICE BUT YOU'LL HAVE UNTIL THIS SATURDAY NIGHT TO LET ME KNOW YOUR ORDERS. 

AFTER THIS BATCH I WILL ONLY BE CONCENTRATING ON SELLING SINGLE EYE SHADOWS, POWDER BLUSHES (???)  & HELLO KITTY LE STUFF (???)

if you guys have a question or if this blog isn't entirely clear to you, please leave me a comment!


--------------------------------
Orders I have as of 2/24/2010:


Irene: #222 Brush
GeekyMacBoy: Studio Fix Foundation (NC20), #168 Brush, Single e/s (White Frost, Sable, Contrast, Blackberry & Satellite Dreams)
Jamila: Single e/s in (Plumage), Lipstick in (Speed Dial)


No comments:

Post a Comment