January 6, 2010

Cherry Culture & Sephora Holiday Haul +FOTD

Yay! It's finally here after a few weeks ^_^ but anyways here's a quick pic of my Cherry Culture order. 10 NXY lip sticks for $1.75 each! ah~such a good deal once again. So i bought 10. plus they had a 20% off coupon. So check em out http://www.cherryculture.com/


margarita, fig, femme, thalia, circe, electa, herades, georgia, frappucino, pumpkin pie



Such a great steal, but anyways.. here's my Sephora order :)


NAR's Duo Concealer (Custard & Ginger) & Benefit's to-go Beauty Bestsellers & 3 free samples --StriVectin cream, Lip fushion xl & Juicy Couture

Oh and here's the FOTD (face of the day)
i'll list the stuff i used on the next blog :)




PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU GUYS WANT ME TO REVIEW ANY OF THESE, I'LL BE GLAD TO DO A REVIEW ON ALL OR ANYTHING IN PARTICULAR :)

btw, welcome to my new blog follower, Martha :)

6 comments:

  1. thanks for welcoming me, it made me feel special. xD hahaha.

    i loveee your blog! its really helpful and fun to read . :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shop with them too, I love the prices =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. @martha: no problem :) i should be thanking you instead. i appriciate that you guys follow my blog & like the stuff i blog about <3

    @misarylane: aww *high5* i definitely know what you mean! i love buying nyx stuff there! so cheap :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you get your hair so voluminous? It looks sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @kechiko: aww thank you but thats my "just got off the shower & didn't brush my hair" look hahaha! guess i just blow dry/ air dry my hair at time when im too lazy to straighten it and i just sleep and when i wake up it's "frizzy" like that or "voluminous" as you call it. but thanks for the compliment <3333

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL that's funny. My hair used to get hella big too, but it's so damaged and flat right now x_x

    Hey Nikki, would you be interested in putting up a banner for my store on your blog? Would be mucho appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete