January 30, 2010

BLOG SALE BLOG SALE BLOG SALE!!!

NEWLY ADDED


SWAPPED
MAC LUSTERGLASS MINI "WONDERSTRUCK"
2.4g/ 0.08 oz
comes in a brush wand
a little lighter than Pink Rat
it has silver sparkles
(has a "bubble inside") idk whyy??
USED 1X~$4.00



PENDING...
MAC LUSTERGLASS MINI "PINK RAT"
2.4g/ 0.08 oz
comes in a brush wand
baby pink has gold sparkles
(has a "bubble inside") idk whyy??
USED 1X & SWATCHED 1X~ $4.00




WITHOUT FLASH

SWAPPED
MAC LIPGLASS MINI "TOTALLY IT"
2.4g/ 0.08 oz
comes in a sponge tip wand
color is similar to the picture w/o flash (hot pink with flecks of silver & pink)
NEW~ $5.00
NO FLASH
ELF SUPER GLOSSY LIP SHINE

"NASHVILLE & MIAMI"
nashville used 1x ~ sanitized
miami~ unused
DEAL~ 2 FOR $1.00



Victoria Secret "Sweet Daydream" Ultra Softening Body Butter
(Apple, Raspberry & Vanilla)
200 g/ 7 oz
NEW ~ $8

Victoria Secret Beauty Rush "Slice of Heaven" Body Double Mist
250ml / 8.4 fl oz
NEW~ $10.00


WITH FLASH
Forever 21 Gold Ring with Different Colored Encrusted Gems
lots of different colored gems all over the ring w/ different sizes
might be size 6 or 7 [not really sure but it's too big for me]
USED 1X~ $5.00

WITH FLASH
Swarovski Crystal Bracelet -NO FLASH
(aurora swarovski crystals & lavander swarovski diamond shaped crystals)
color varies on lighting 
7 1/2 inches on length
This is amazingly beautiful in person, don't let the pictures fool you hehe! this is my fave btw <3
NEW~ $10.00

Green Pearl & Cross Charm Bracelet
about 7 inches in length
picture shows true color
NEW~ $3.00

SWAPPED
Swarovski Crystals with Royal Blue & Gold Beads
Nylon String = it can stretch & fit you even if you have skinny arms like me
NEW~ $3.00

Red Swarovski Crystals with Cylinder Opal Gems
Nylon String
NEW~ $3.00

Gold Flower Earrings
UNUSED~ $1.00

Green Hawaiian Flower Necklace
Bought from Hawaii
NEW~ $1
[if you buy a $5-up item, you can get this for FREE]

Black Shiny Pearl w/ Cross & Tiny Flowerettes' Bracelet
also a "rosary" bracelet
NEW~ $3.00

Boho-Chic Mint Green Necklace
11 inches in length, can be adjusted by a couple more inches
picture is true to its real color
NEW~ $3.00

PENDING...
Benefit's To-Go Beauty Best Sellers
Some Kind-A-Gorgeous foundation faker: USED 1X & SWATCHED 1X
 That Gal Brightening Fave Primer: NOT USED
High Beam Lumminescent Complexion Enhancer: NOT USED
 Posietint Poppy-Pink Lip & Cheek Stain: USED 1X --sanitized
~ $5.00

WITH FLASH
Huge Rhinestone Studs -- NO FLASH
about 1 inch.
really cute & shinny, can wear with everything <333
NEVER WORN~ $2

Soft Yellow & Gold dangling earrings
NEW~ $1.00

XOXO Fat Belt
Size S (35 inches on length --one end to the other)
Quilted Pattern
USED 3X~ $5.00


Forever 21 Hippy Belt
Size: M/L (40 inches in length-- from end to end)
In a braided pattern
NEVER USED~ $3.00

---------------------------------
READ READ READ!!
If you are truly interested in something, please comment below and leave your email & I will contact you immediately

Shipping is $3.00 but if you purchase more than 1 item, Shipping will be $5.00, so you save the more you buy :)

If you guys want something but you think the price is a bit $$$, please contact me and we'll make a deal.
email me at: nicolettesison@yahoo.com
 
Also, this Blog Sale is first come, first serve! However, you can reserve an item & I can hold it for you for only 3 days minimum. After that, I'll reopen the item to the public again.

Also, I have a lot of other products that are new & unused so depending on what you buy, you can get free stuff from me <3

Thank You & Happy Shopping :)

ps. please check out my valentines day giveaway. come join, i mean who doesn't love free stuff?

8 comments:

  1. lol at hippy belt. is that what it's called?

    and, dang, my baby is really organized. it's easier to read the way you posted. good job, baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki, you have really good things on your blog sale! Thanks for informing me. (: I really want that Mac Lipglass. Do you hold things? ^^ Until the 8th of Feb? Thats when I'll be online shopping again and I definitely want that! Let me know asap.

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry! I just read that you can reserve it 3 days! Hopefully nobody grabs that ! (: Although theres a possibility but cause MAC is love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry girl, there is not really anything Im interested from your blog sale so I can swap this time. If you still would like to get the items from my blog, let me know. THanks

    http://sparklemidori.blogspot.com/2009/11/updated-blog-sale-and-lowered-prices.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nikki,

    Do you ship to Europe?

    XXX!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Anonymous: hmm depends what will you get.. please email me at nicolettesison@yahoo.com so we can talk about it better :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey thanks for visiting my blog! :)
    I'm actually interested in purchasing this:
    Benefit's To-Go Beauty Best Sellers

    can you email @ rachelandestee@yahoo.com?
    thankss :)

    btw i love your profile song! haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hii,

    I was interested in the Benefit set, but I see someone else already commented on it. Thank you for your answer anyway!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete