January 14, 2010

BF's Birthday + Future Purchase

Ok, so this may sound insanely ridiculous, (wow! such an understatement) but I got so excited when I saw this thing aka my BF's bday gift. So I bought it already even though his birthday isn't till March. hahaha! I know I'm crazy but I guess I won't feel at ease until it's actually on my hands and I know that I have it. But yeah, hella can't wait, because I know he'll absolutely love it (well, I sure do hope so)

On the flip side of things...So lately I've been Online-Window Shopping at the Sephora & Beautyticket's websites. Anyways, I had been eyeing this MUFE set ever since last month, I wanted to buy it but I didn't know if it was gonna be good since I've never personally tried the MUFE brand. However, I've seen alot of great reviews about everything that comes in that set because after all, this make up brand is High Def. (water resistant) which means, no need to worry about re-applying your makeup, cause boy does it stay on forever. And since it's HD it means, it would make your skin look flawless --perfect for photo-whoring haha!

So the last time I was at Sephora I was hella hesitating weather I should get it or not. Pfft~ I should have *after all, the title was BEST OF MAKE UP FOR EVER* but I didn't!!! BOO HOO! but anyways, I'll just get it next time :)

It's a 5-piece set & comes with: ($91.50 value) --$49
Smoky Lash Mascara
Aqua Eyes in Mat Black 0L --pencil liner/ eye shadow
HD Microfinish Powder
Travel HD Microperfecting Primer
Sens’Eyes Waterproof Sensitive Eye Cleanser

yup! totally sold! definitely getting this next time, idk when but i will! MWAHAHAR!

good day & good night <3

2 comments:

  1. what gift? lol

    and, you should've bought it when we were at glendale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha you'll find out in march!

    && it's ok, buying your gift is more important :D mwahhaha

    ReplyDelete