December 15, 2009

Smokey Teal Holiday Eye



I know this pic totally sucks -_-' I took a pic with my camera phone so the quality isn't necessarily at its best. But bare with me for now & I'll love you a whole lot heh!

Anyways, I did this look for my Church's Concert since I was one of the performers. We had to wear a black blazer, black a-lign cut skirt and whatever colored top (I chose to wear a teal-ish looking turtle neck) So, since i was all dark & didn't have much color i decided to go dramatic on the eyes.

To achieve this look, I used the following products: (you can improvise, if you want)
-ELF's eyelid primer
-MAC paint pot (soft ochre) as base
-Estee Laudere "smoky pink duo" (gray-ish looking e/s) all over the lid
-Coastal Scents "teal" --(just pick any teal color you want) 3/4 of the lid
-L'Oreal Hip Metalic Shadow Duo "platinum" (the sparkly black) on outer v
-ELF's Brightening Eye Color "luxe" (the soft black-gray) on the crease
-Lancom Color Focus Quad "4dreaming" (shimmery white) on inner tear ducts & as brow highlight
-Femme Couture Gel liner
-Revlon Color Stay pencil liner (black)
-ELF's Natural eye lash kit (black)
-Maybelline's Blackest Black Mascara

1 comment: