December 30, 2009

My Last Online Splurge --Eyeko Beauty

Ok, Ok... So I know I've been online shopping like crazy, but the thing is it's so hard not to when there are SALES going on around me. So, last night i bought some stuff on Cherry Culture --10 NYX lipsticks (on sale for like $1.75 each i think = good steal) & also ordered some stuff at Sephora's $10 & under section. I got the Benefit on the go kit (i think, that's what it's called??) & the NARS duo concealer palette for like $10 each. Which is such a good find, in my opinion :)

And so, a few minutes ago.. I was browsing through http://www.eyeko.com/, it's this super cute and animated cosmetic company based in London that makes these super adorable looking products. From creams, to tinted creams to eyeliners, mascaras, lip balms, nail polishes & more.

So just now, I've placed my order on this limited edition special sale on the Eyeko Cream & Tinted Cream Set for only $13, not bad eh? considering that the Eyeko Cream by itself is $9 and the Tinted Cream is $8.

Anyways, the fun doesn't stop there cause me being an Eyeko Ambassador they give me a special code to recieve a 20% discount plus a free gift I believe because of that special code on the SIDE BAR (check it out!!) so all in all my purchase came out as $10.40 only +FREE SHIPPING. Because if you didn't know Eyeko Beauty ships for free, world wide. :)

But yeah, that's the end of it and the end of my ridiculous holiday splurging. All in all, give or take, my order isn't more than $60.00 which is super Great! not just for me but also for my wallet ^_^V

-----------------------------------
So here's what I've ordered:

It says on the site that these creams are made with hydrading jojoba boosted with antioxidants, vitamin a & e plus vitamin c for a luminous finish.

The Eyeko Cream is a 3-in-1 cream. (Highlighter, Moisturizer & Eye Cream) & The Tinted Cream is like a tinted moisturizer that gives you a sun-kissed glow.

Ahh~ so excited! I've been wanting to try their product especially the creams. I can't wait!


2 comments:

  1. look at you, you little baller! hehehe! what did i splurge on this christmas.... nerdy stuff. ;P have a happpppy new year senioreeters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dang, what a balla. atleast all your stuff are a bargain. i have no idea how much i spent in this month alone, lol!

    ReplyDelete