December 25, 2009

Merry MAChristmas!!

Ahh so happy, my cousin just got me the 2009 MAC Holiday Collection Palette & Lipglass/Lusterglass set.
& the BF got me 38 MAC brushes :) I'm so excited!


6 Devil May Dare Warm Eye Shadows
(oh my darling, dare ya!, sorcery, gold tease, prankster, devilish dark)



5 Frisky Business Bright Mini Lipglass/Lusterglass
(wonder  struck lusterglass, pinkrat lusterglass, beaute lipglass, silly girl lipglass, totally it lipglass)

also, the BF got me a 38 piece MAC brush set. --i'll post up pics on my next blog :)

anyways, i'll post real pictures when i have time. i'll also try to do swatches and reviews if you want ;)
Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. MERRRY CHRISTMAS NIKKKI!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated merry Christmas to you too kym!!! And advanced happy new year

    ReplyDelete