December 29, 2009

iPhone + Late-Night Boredom

So it's 2:47am, bored & getting to the point where I'm about to just K.O. But yeah, this is NOT make-up / fashion related but just thought I'd blog or post random shizz on my blog. haha!


So here's me & the BF as my phone's wallpaper (2:40am..must sleep)

[[whoops i ended up deleting the url of the pic..i'll reupload it again later]]

me & the BF's "random-cheesy-corny-nonsense" text convos
(he's the gray bubble & i'm the green one)

the story behind this text is: Basically, he doesn't really watch any Korean dramas unless it's NOT those typical "lovey dovey- cutesy" kdramas. I just find it so cute that he was watching another korean drama besides the one he previously liked which was under the category of historic-actionish type of kdrama.

On a much OFF-THE-TOPIC-KIND-OF-NOTE, starting this JAN2010, my BF's gonna do this crazy type of DIEt. with NO carbs. -_- (I, personally would die without RICE, cause i love it so much) But yeah, I'll miss my Piggy Wiggy cause our "food baby" will soon go away lmao! But yeah, he said he want's to be as ripped as Rain (in the movie, Ninja Assassin)




Anyways, who am I to stop him from trying to look like that ;) but yeah, I guess it's just a mix of emotions since I've never saw him lean and I'm kindof a weirdo when it comes to changes, I don't adapt easily but shizz, if he's gonna look like that...who am I to complain. + I'll love him regardless anyways (pfft, fat or skinny....my love for that foo is unwavering, PERIOD)

AHHH SLEEPY EYES ARE FALLING ME KO, NOW.
sweet dreams bloggers.

--------------------
On a much much lighter note...I was nominated for the "Gorgeous Blogger Award" by Sam.


ps. thanks SAM for the award
She's so sweet..check her out http://saaammage.blogspot.com/

anyways, i'm supposed to do the following things:

1. Thank the person who nominated me for this award >>thanks sam!<<

2. Copy the award and place it on my blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated me for this award
4. Tell us 7 interesting things about yourself
5. Nominate 7 Bloggers
6. Post links to the 7 blogs I nominate
--------------------------
ok so 7 "interesting" things about myself:

1. I'm a Lefty, yep! I'm left handed folks--technically ambidextrous ;)
2.) I love scary movies, but I get scared easily
3.) I'm too nice for my own good, it's hard for me to stay MAD
4.) I'm really 22, people think I'm underage -_- asian genes lol!
5.) I can read & write in Korean. I can speak the basics (my BF's mom said i'm better than him ;) hah i had to brag lol!!
6.) I'm anemic so i get sick & get cold fast but i love winter
7.) I'm definitely moving to LA to go to FIDM ;)
----------------------------
7 Gorgeous Bloggers than I nominate for this award:

Janice aka Chaigyaru
Erika aka Ekimura
Kym aka Ms. Zoolander
Phi aka Style Walker
Hanh aka Ahanhbarbie
Elisa aka Swtsmillez
Georgia

3 comments:

  1. pfft. rain's gonna be as ripped as me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Diet Taps into Pioneering Plan to Help Dieters Get Rid Of 20 Pounds within Just 21 Days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You might be eligible to get a free Apple iPhone 7.

    ReplyDelete